Customer Service 866.965.0400

Recieved everything but PC and foamgun

cpetes

Question

I think he means he can't do it without the PC, since he hasn't received it yet

There isn't any reason why a person can't detail a car without a PC unless they're disabled.

Or lazy. :lol:

Aw come on. I'm the "hand guy". I do it by hand. I tried the pc, but prefer the results I get by hand. Yeah, it takes me two days, one if I don't take breaks (but I'm in my 60's, so I take breaks). There really isn't any reason why anyone can't get the same or better results by hand as they can with the pc. It doesn't really take any longer either. Unless you're detailing a motorhome!! :lolsmack:

Some do it one way, others do it another way. As long as we all get good results, it's all good.:2thumbs:

Aw come on. I'm the "hand guy". I do it by hand. I tried the pc, but prefer the results I get by hand. Yeah, it takes me two days, one if I don't take breaks (but I'm in my 60's, so I take breaks). There really isn't any reason why anyone can't get the same or better results by hand as they can with the pc. It doesn't really take any longer either. Unless you're detailing a motorhome!! :lolsmack:

Some do it one way, others do it another way. As long as we all get good results, it's all good.:2thumbs:

I agree Rich. I just think it would be hard to get a car that had serious swirls done in a semi quick time frame. :thumbsup:

OMG I'd kill myself if I had to do this by hand... WAIT... No I wouldn't... It'd just look like crap all the time...

PC's ROCK and I see no downfall to using them other than they allow me to have a little bit of a life away from detailing my car... lol

Chris

OMG I'd kill myself if I had to do this by hand... WAIT... No I wouldn't... It'd just look like crap all the time...

PC's ROCK and I see no downfall to using them other than they allow me to have a little bit of a life away from detailing my car... lol

Chris

Its not hard to get SHINE by hand, just taking the swirls out.

You use the americana by hand don't you? :jester:

Rich, I'm changing your screen name to Old Dog because there's no teaching you any new tricks! :lol:

Its not hard to get SHINE by hand, just taking the swirls out.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

is this your first go around with the PC?? if so its awfully bold of you to be offering details to people before you've logged any hours with it... not saying you're gonna mess anything up, but I know I certainly wouldn't want to be learning on someone elses car.

I agree with Dylan... I'm just beginning to figure out pressure and time and all that with this thing.

Brian and AJ. For years I have done this by hand but like I am saying... I have other better things to be doing than spending endless hours detailing my car. It's my DD so in no way will it ever be perfect and I have the rock chips to prove it... lol

Chris

is this your first go around with the PC?? if so its awfully bold of you to be offering details to people before you've logged any hours with it... not saying you're gonna mess anything up, but I know I certainly wouldn't want to be learning on someone elses car.

:iagree:

If this is your first time, your 1st time results are not going to be good enough to be charging anyone. It is not all that hard to do but it does take practice. A lot of folks are fooled by how easy I make it look in my videos. I am still learning and I've been doing this for 2 years.

I agree with Dylan... I'm just beginning to figure out pressure and time and all that with this thing.

Brian and AJ. For years I have done this by hand but like I am saying... I have other better things to be doing than spending endless hours detailing my car. It's my DD so in no way will it ever be perfect and I have the rock chips to prove it... lol

Chris

I don't even wash my daily driver, much less wax the thing!

No I want it asap so I can log hours on it and practice thats why Im in a rush to get it..

In no way would I do it on other peoples car my first go around. And I am familiar with machine polishing and waxing just need to get used to the PC

No I want it asap so I can log hours on it and practice thats why Im in a rush to get it..

In no way would I do it on other peoples car my first go around. And I am familiar with machine polishing and waxing just need to get used to the PC

Good plan :2thumbs:

Have you called Ashley to see if she can tell you when the PC will be arriving ?

I'm learning, as a matter of fact it sometimes feels like I've not learned anything. The more I work on them the more I find out I don't know. Patience is darn sure a virtue, one that I am learning...probably more than the detailing lessons.