Customer Service 866.965.0400

Calling all fisherpersons

b8a4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All questionable pics should be sent to a mod prior to posting. We'll review them and then let you know if they're OK to post. :jester:

Yep, Let's see. Adam gets them first, then Steve, then Bill, then Rich, then me, then Junk, then Chris, etc. Oh, and if it's a guy pic..........send it to Teresa. We don't want to see it. :jester:

I do! With some hot sauce and white bread (boneless), or very carefully with the bone in stuff (like bass), I put some hurtin' on some fish!

I'm with you on this one!:thumbsup:

Great pic's everyone!

Yea Bill, you wuss! Jesse knows how much of a real fisherman you are! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, did you all shoot the fish first and then drag them onto the boat? What's with all the blood?

They use a big hook to bring it into the boat, usually in the side or in the head.

Bill, you never answered my question, how long did it take you to land that?

They use a big hook to bring it into the boat, usually in the side or in the head.

Bill, you never answered my question, how long did it take you to land that?

Yup, a big hook in the side.

It takes 20 to 30 minutes for me but I have seen people struggle for an hour or more :help::help::help:

Why the hell would you fight something that long and not eat it? :willy:

I agree with you, that many hours is ridiculous to catch a fish. But its a once in a lifetime opportunity to catch one.

Some marlins you can't even keep! Just get a picture and let it go.

Has anyone gone noodling? I'm not too keen on the though that i might get my fingers chomped off by an angry snapping turttle...

Or getting pulled under by a huge catfish. Once they get you they don't let go....

But to answer your question, no. I would never.

Or getting pulled under by a huge catfish. Once they get you they don't let go....

But to answer your question, no. I would never.

When I feel like seafood I just use my MasterCard as "bait" at the nearest Phillips. Much easier, and you don't end up with your clothes smelling like a pier. :D