Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checked out the local Ferrari dealer...

Well the Mrs. and I headed over to the east coast, Ft. Lauderdale, for her Great Aunt's 85th birthday. We took her out to eat and brought her some Godiva truffles---her favorite! Saw this on the way to dinner and swung in after to check it out.

DSCN2842.jpg

DSCN2846.jpg

DSCN2839.jpg

DSCN2834.jpg

DSCN2835.jpg

Becky and our Great Aunt Lucile!

DSCN2837.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The showrooms are nice but you owe it to yourself to go on some drives with groups of them every once in a while.

Here is one I did recently, starts out with my friends Exige doing donuts (vehicle graphics by me) but then goes on to us leaving on our drive. I think we had right around 100 cars. I'm in the orange Elise with black stripes.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YglwZyG5rWU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YglwZyG5rWU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice selection - do they have a dealer like that down Naples way, too??

Amazing that there is demand for them. Wonder what the downturn in US Ferrari sales has been during the past 1 - 1.5 yrs.?

Thx for the pics.

See ya :hi:

Hey Bob, nope, no Ferrari dealer down here. We have Bentley, Aston-Martin, Porsche, etc, but no Prancing Horse.

I bet they really haven't felt too much of a decrease in sales...remember the people buying them aren't feeling the crunch like the majority of us!

Amazing that there is demand for them. Wonder what the downturn in US Ferrari sales has been during the past 1 - 1.5 yrs.?

Thx for the pics.

See ya :hi:

My roomates brother is a Maserati, Ferrari, and Aston Martin sales person. He sold 3 cars last week and his coworker sold a Lamborghini they had there on Friday. He said it's a little slower than last year but is still doing fine and moving plenty of cars.

Nope. You can walk right in and buy one. They have plenty on the showroom floor. If you need a number to a salesman that can sell you one right now I'll be more than happy to give it to you. :burnout:

Are you talking about a BRAND NEW one? I've heard and seen from many sources that there are no NEW Ferrari's available anywhere in the US. You have to order a Ferrari if you want a new one from the factory, and that all the Ferrari's on the lots are pre-owned even if they have like 10 miles on them. But I'm sure I'm wrong.

Eh who knows. Seems like they always have plenty of them on the showroom floor whenever I'm in there. And I guess the guy I know there has a sale job for some kind of reason. I'm not too worried about it. New, used, etc- they are all out of my price range.

Heck the parts and service are out of my price range.

Love the looks, but even if I had the money I wouldn't own one.

Eh who knows. Seems like they always have plenty of them on the showroom floor whenever I'm in there. And I guess the guy I know there has a sale job for some kind of reason. I'm not too worried about it. New, used, etc- they are all out of my price range.

Heck the parts and service are out of my price range.

Love the looks, but even if I had the money I wouldn't own one.

I'm with you on that one. I don't think I can afford a Ferrari T-shirt. lol

The shirt is a little pricey. But once you wear it and need to wash it, it's $49.95 each time. lol.

I love the F-cars. The looks the sound. A F430 Scuderia can make you straight drool. But I actually like to drive my cars. On the street and the track. I'm not trying to keep any miles off the Lotus and have nearly 50K on it already. That's why I got it. Even if I had the money I could not bare to shell out $10-12K plus for a routine service, and driving around getting 6 mpg. Yes even if I had the money. It would be the same story. I could afford to get the Lotus dealers $300 oil changes, but it's just so stupid to that I couldn't live with myself if I was that dumb so I do it myself, as well as anything else it's needed thus far- a few sets of brakes etc. And I'll do the clutch myself when it comes time for that as well.

And lets face it, as uber cool as dripping with sex Italian cars are, there is something particulary unsexy if you actually had the balls to take it to the track only for a guy in his Lotus or Vette to remind you could of done the same time for $200K less. And that's just good a value that you can afford to drive and track and feel good about.

(hell for that matter I've seen prepped Miatas with instructor level drivers embarass a schmo Viper owner or two that got too wrapped up in bench racing but not the practical application of it)

The shirt is a little pricey. But once you wear it and need to wash it, it's $49.95 each time. lol.

I love the F-cars. The looks the sound. A F430 Scuderia can make you straight drool. But I actually like to drive my cars. On the street and the track. I'm not trying to keep any miles off the Lotus and have nearly 50K on it already. That's why I got it. Even if I had the money I could not bare to shell out $10-12K plus for a routine service, and driving around getting 6 mpg. Yes even if I had the money. It would be the same story. I could afford to get the Lotus dealers $300 oil changes, but it's just so stupid to that I couldn't live with myself if I was that dumb so I do it myself, as well as anything else it's needed thus far- a few sets of brakes etc. And I'll do the clutch myself when it comes time for that as well.

And lets face it, as uber cool as dripping with sex Italian cars are, there is something particulary unsexy if you actually had the balls to take it to the track only for a guy in his Lotus or Vette to remind you could of done the same time for $200K less. And that's just good a value that you can afford to drive and track and feel good about.

(hell for that matter I've seen prepped Miatas with instructor level drivers embarass a schmo Viper owner or two that got too wrapped up in bench racing but not the practical application of it)

I couldn't have said it any better!