Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass cleaning towels

fiveoh

Question

I just got my glass cleaning towels last week.(They work great!) I might have missed it but I wasn't sure how to clean these? Can they be washed/dryed? Im assuming if so they should be washed/dryed seperately from the rest of the MF towels to avoid fibers.

18 answers to this question

I just got my glass cleaning towels last week.(They work great!) I might have missed it but I wasn't sure how to clean these? Can they be washed/dryed? Im assuming if so they should be washed/dryed seperately from the rest of the MF towels to avoid fibers.

You got it extactly right. Somepeople also wash them in there sinks also.

I washed mine the other day with all the other MF stuff. Worked great. I hang dry all my MF though.

chris

I was just worried about getting little fuzzies/thread in the glass towels from the other MF stuff which would then stick to the window. Thats what happened when I cleaned the window with a reg MF towel.

Mine have all been washed multiple times. The only time I have that issue with the polishing cloths is when I use them before washing them at least once. I now wash them at least once before using them.

Chris

I was just worried about getting little fuzzies/thread in the glass towels from the other MF stuff which would then stick to the window. Thats what happened when I cleaned the window with a reg MF towel.

That's why I wash them in the sink. Plus I don't have too many, and don't run the washer till there's enough to make it worth while.