Customer Service 866.965.0400

PC Frustration

jeast

Question

I doing my frist detail of my car with my new PC but I cant seem to get any swirls out I have tryed SHR with orange pad. I know a lot of people use to much product there frist time but I dont fell like I did, I did very little shr and a lot of shr. Then wil polishing the roof I hit my vynal strip and it turned my pad black is this ok to keep going with ?

I doing my frist detail of my car with my new PC but I cant seem to get any swirls out I have tryed SHR with orange pad. I know a lot of people use to much product there frist time but I dont fell like I did, I did very little shr and a lot of shr. Then wil polishing the roof I hit my vynal strip and it turned my pad black is this ok to keep going with ?

I would clean the pad then apply a little swirl and haze then apply alot of pressure. before this watch the junkmans vids for some tips. and also mask the car off so that wont happen again then you will be fine.

Yeah I have watched Junkman's videos, I have been using a lot of pressure in little sections and it looks the same on change I don't know what to do. Im going to try tomorrow morning again.

Hi Jared

Can you give us some more details ? What vehicle are you working on ? What products are you using and lets see some pictures as those will help us help you :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Bill

Maybe the problem is with my PC since it just fell apart. The top part poped off and the a screw came out and the whole head is lose.

Picture010.jpg

Here is a pic of the swirls in my TR Red GTO

Picture008.jpg

Wow Jared, that's crazy! :o Let's get a new unit to you. Then, let's walk you through the detail personally.

Please email us with and we'll get your PC replaced, and you and I can walk through accomplishing your goals, personally.

Please email us immediately to get your PC replaced:

Team@AdamsPolishes.com.

Thanks, and I'm sorry you have not yet accomplished your shine goals, and we will get it right, you have my word.

Sincerely,

Adam

Cell: 303-718-9480

Pressure and time are the two things that take some practice IMO. I am just NOW getting to a point where I am getting OK at it. You HAVE to allow yourself several hours to do this.

I did the trunk lid and rear bumper on my G8 yesterday. I went out at 5:30 and came in at 10:00. I spent 3 hours on the trunk and bumper alone. Man does it look good now though...

Chris

Pressure and time are the two things that take some practice IMO. I am just NOW getting to a point where I am getting OK at it. You HAVE to allow yourself several hours to do this.

I did the trunk lid and rear bumper on my G8 yesterday. I went out at 5:30 and came in at 10:00. I spent 3 hours on the trunk and bumper alone. Man does it look good now though...

Chris

Do you not drive your car until you finish the whole thing or what?

Actually, the plastic piece that came off is supposed to be removable like that and if you don't use the side handle, it can be easily removed. The side handle locks it down. I used a new PC at Bloomington Gold and it easily came off when pulled at. My old PC takes a lot more effort but that thing rattles like crazy if you don't tighten it down with the side handle.

Actually, the plastic piece that came off is supposed to be removable like that and if you don't use the side handle, it can be easily removed. The side handle locks it down. I used a new PC at Bloomington Gold and it easily came off when pulled at. My old PC takes a lot more effort but that thing rattles like crazy if you don't tighten it down with the side handle.

If you don't like using the handle just bring it to the hardware store and find a bolt to fit in there, keeps it secure and quiet :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: