Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from northern VA

G8V8

I just got my PC detail kit today and have been reading the forum threads and looking at some videos. It seems a little overwhelming right now but I'm sure that will pass.

I have a 2008 G8GT in Panther Black metallic that has about 20k miles on it. I've had it for over a year and it is my daily driver. It has the expected swirl marks, scratches and chips.

I've taken 3rd in class at the GM nationals in Carlisle, PA in 2008 and 2009 but need to step it up a notch if I want to do better.

This is my starting point:

DSCN0335_1413-2.JPG

Hopefully i will be able to post my progress. I know I will be asking a lot of noob questions so please bear with me.

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks. From reading a number of the posts I got a good feeling about this board. I'm looking forward to learning and make new friends along the way.

Just don't invite Junkman over to help detail your car. That boy works for food and he can sure eat. :lol::lol:

Just don't invite Junkman over to help detail your car. That boy works for food and he can sure eat. :lol::lol:

Yea, at first it seems like a good deal. But once he starts eating he only stops to take pics of the food. :2thumbs::jester:

Stop scaring away the new people! :lol::lol::lol:

If you have been to Carlisle 2 years running, I assume that it is close to you. Here's the deal, I will be at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle from the 10th -12th at the Adam's booth. If you bring your car by, I will show you first hand how to get rid of those swirls. You need to let me know in advance so that I can get you inside the gates.

Waddaya think?

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum! :hi:

Stop scaring away the new people! :lol::lol::lol:

If you have been to Carlisle 2 years running, I assume that it is close to you. Here's the deal, I will be at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle from the 10th -12th at the Adam's booth. If you bring your car by, I will show you first hand how to get rid of those swirls. You need to let me know in advance so that I can get you inside the gates.

Waddaya think?

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum! :hi:

How about taking the swirls off my paint aj