Customer Service 866.965.0400

G8Gt, now with wax and glaze.

G8V8

After doing my first PC series of HSR, FMP and MSW I put one coat of BW and glaze on it last night. I took some photos this morning. I hope you like them.

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Edited by G8V8

Looks great !!!!

On another note

You might want to try taking those pictures without the direct sunlight on the car, it will really help to show off the lines of the car :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

I learned a lot. One of the main things is YOU NEED A LOT OF ADAM'S MF TOWELS. Clean, clean, clean when it comes to towels. I'm sure that is the reason I had some streaking issues with the DS. I also learned that I need to spend more PC time on the vertical panels. after waxing and glazing and taking photos i can see I did a much better job on the horizontal surfaces. My plan has been to go back, one panel at a time and remove more swilrles and scratches. I'm going to concentrate on the sides.

It is sooooooo much better now than before but now I can image how good it could be and it bugs me that it isn't.

"Hello, my name is Ed and I'm an Adamholic......"

Here are a few more photos;

Picture026.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Edited by G8V8

You know you can work from one process to another without the need to remove the product right? I usually have at least 3 towels there but I do a panel at a time when time permits.

Looks good!

Try to wait 12-24 hours for the MSW oils to release and then take some DS and polish it up a bit more with your MF towels and then do the BSG.

AMAZING!

I cleaned up the last one a bit for you... :thumbsup:

Chris

Edited by Chewy

You know you can work from one process to another without the need to remove the product right? I usually have at least 3 towels there but I do a panel at a time when time permits.

Looks good!

Try to wait 12-24 hours for the MSW oils to release and then take some DS and polish it up a bit more with your MF towels and then do the BSG.

AMAZING!

Chris

Wow. That looks amazing. Thanks. And thanks for the tips. I did the MSW on Saturday and then DS , BW and Glaze on Tuesday.

Stunning is the first word that comes to mind... in some of those pics the flake just seems to be jumping out of the paint. Excellent results for someone just getting started out... I shudder to think of how good you're going to get with more practice!!

I might have to keep an eye on my "advisor" title here on the board, with results like these my job ain't safe :D

Stunning is the first word that comes to mind... in some of those pics the flake just seems to be jumping out of the paint. Excellent results for someone just getting started out... I shudder to think of how good you're going to get with more practice!!

I might have to keep an eye on my "advisor" title here on the board, with results like these my job ain't safe :D

Thanks and don't worry, you are safe.

Looks good!

AMAZING!

Chris

following your lead, i fixed some up too. Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I DS ed it then put a second coat of BW followed by another application a glaze. I also used the VRT for all the trim, tires and underhood pieces. It came out great. I finished up with the undercarrage spay on the fenderwells and loved how it looked. I took a few more photos to show the reflections. It looks fantastic. I went to a car show this afternoon and got a lot of very nice complements ohn how it looks. people were amazed it is 14 months old and a daily driver with 20K+ miles on it. There are still some swirls to address as the light photo shows but it is sooooo much better than before i started.

DSCN0394_1472.JPG

DSCN0395_1473.JPG

DSCN0397_1475.JPG

Some swirls still show. The metal flakes in the paint really sparkle!

DSCN0399_1477.JPG

DSCN0402_1480.JPG

DSCN0405_1483.JPG

My stash of Adams goodies reflected in my hood.

Edited by G8V8