Customer Service 866.965.0400

Meanwhile, at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle..

The Junkman and Rob are holding it down! :thumbsup:

The Mopars are in and shiny paint is everywhere. But just because your paint is shiny, doesn't mean that it is clean or swirl free. We had one individual tell us that his paint was perfect. After all, he told us he painted it himself. Rob and I both looked at each and said the same thing, "Bring it on over here!"

At first glance, it looked pretty nice.

chrynats1.jpg

But upon a closer inspection from the Junkman's unfaltering camera lens, the truth was revealed!

chrynats2.jpg

chrynats3.jpg

Even without the flash, the paint was dull and lifeless.

chrynats4.jpg

But with the help of a little Adam's Clay Bar, Swirl & Haze Remover, Fine Machine Polish and some Americana Carnuba Wax, all was well again and as you can see, it is always a happy ending with the Junkman! :D :D :D

chrynats5.jpg

As I was waiting on my next victim... uh, I mean subject, I decided to take a look at our lovely rental car. The way a rental car is treated, you can bet it was full of imperfections. As you can see, it did not disappoint.

chrynats6.jpg

chrynats7.jpg

chrynats8.jpg

chrynats9.jpg

After grinding out a couple of new callouses into my baby smooth hands (hey, I fix computers for a living; what did you expect...), Here was the final product:

chrynats10.jpg

chrynats11.jpg

chrynats12.jpg

chrynats13.jpg

chrynats14.jpg

It has not been all work and no play while at the Chrysler NATS, Rob and I also took time to enjoy the local crusine. If you are ever in Carlisle, one place you have got to stop by is Marcello's. Adam turned us on to this little gem and trust me, they no how to hook a brutha up!

chrynats16.jpg

chrynats15.jpg

Oh well, back to bed I go. Another big day ahead and I will be slaying paint jobs like dragons!

The Junkman

Edited by Junkman2008

Wow, nice job on the fixes!

It goes to show you, non-detailing nuts just don't notice the imperfections that exist and only notice a shine from afar (which is the easiest thing in the world to get).

Great shots junkman, what year was that 'cuda 72-74?

I know absolutely nothing about Mopars but I do have a picture of the plaque that goes to that car. Once I get off my flight that has been delayed 3 hours, I'll look it up and post that info.

AJ, your talent leaves me speechless. I bet you converted a whole bunch of new customers. :thumbsup:

Can we photoshop this icon to look more like AJ? :pc:

:lolsmack:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know absolutely nothing about Mopars but I do have a picture of the plaque that goes to that car. Once I get off my flight that has been delayed 3 hours, I'll look it up and post that info.

Sorry to hear about the flight aj. At least you got the forumn to pass your time.