Customer Service 866.965.0400

A couple photos from a local GTG.

G8V8

Every Saturday the local BK has a Car GTG. To prep I DS, BW and BSG the exterior. I used GWC on the wheels and APC on the tires and wells followed by VRT on the tires and IUS on the wells. all the trim got a treatment of VRT and the engine bay was treated to VRT as well as VRT/water spray.

Here are a couple of photos. I'm displaying my 2008 and 2009 GM Nationals car show 3rd place trophies as well as the 1/4 mile time slip (13.262 at 106.7) and modification list.

I really think if I had started using Adam's before the GM Nationals this year instead of just after, I might have done better in the judging. I can really see the difference.

engine-bay.JPG

BK_show.JPG

Edited by G8V8

When/Where is this? I'd like to stop by sometime. :cheers:

Rich

This GTG happens almost every Saturday at the Burger King, south of Manassas, near the Manassa airport. I usually take 66 to exit 44 then stay on that road, 234, until the exit for 28 south. BK is on your left. Starts to spool up at 4:00.

This GTG happens almost every Saturday at the Burger King, south of Manassas, near the Manassa airport. I usually take 66 to exit 44 then stay on that road, 234, until the exit for 28 south. BK is on your left. Starts to spool up at 4:00.

Cool. That's a pretty good hike from here, but certainly do-able for a nice Satruday drive sometime. I may have to check it out. :cheers:

Rich