Customer Service 866.965.0400

Howdy.

CorvZ061

Well, Hello everyone, My name is Travis, I was banned from DigitalCorvettes a long time ago, but i still recognize a few people. I have a '86 Coupe that is silver beige over black, with graphite interior.

Just recently started using Adam's Products and the vette has never shined so well before, especially considering the paint is original.

Well, that's all for now, thanks for having me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thats not easy...

back then, I was young and lied, a lot. But have since grown out of that bad habit.

I've tried getting back on DC but can't seem to get a hold of Patrick to ask him if it's alright.

Well, Hello everyone, My name is Travis, I was banned from DigitalCorvettes a long time ago, but i still recognize a few people. I have a '86 Coupe that is silver beige over black, with graphite interior.

Just recently started using Adam's Products and the vette has never shined so well before, especially considering the paint is original.

Well, that's all for now, thanks for having me.

You must have pizzed Patrick off big time to get banned from DC,he's one of the easiest people to get along with,he's right up there with Adam.:thumbsup:

You must of told him he drives like a girl :willy:no wait, thats Jason :lol: