Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first impressions of waterless car wash

IMADreamer

Question

Well the waterless wash came yesterday and today I had a little free time and we got a little light rain in the morning so it need some love. I don't have the new waterless wash towel so I used my white waffle weeve towel. I was very satisfied with the results, it took care of the water spots the rain left so I decided to get ****y and go for some bird turds. It took care of those too so then I went to the door sills and they cleaned up easily as well.

All in all I'm very satisfied with the results and this was money well spent. I recommend it to all you guys.

22 answers to this question

I agree. Received my order of WW with the blue towel on Thursday and now have washed 4 cars. Very satisfied but the verdict is still out on the harsh winters. I am thinking of using the commercial car wash high pressure hose then come home and use the WW for a quick winter wash. Just a thought.

Question, how did you like the white waffle towel with WW. I may cut some of mine in half and then sew the ends for easier use. What do you think?

Bottom line, very satisfied with the WW and the smell sold my wife. That is a good thing.

I agree. Received my order of WW with the blue towel on Thursday and now have washed 4 cars. Very satisfied but the verdict is still out on the harsh winters. I am thinking of using the commercial car wash high pressure hose then come home and use the WW for a quick winter wash. Just a thought.

Question, how did you like the white waffle towel with WW. I may cut some of mine in half and then sew the ends for easier use. What do you think?

Bottom line, very satisfied with the WW and the smell sold my wife. That is a good thing.

Correct, you really wouldn't want to try to get winter slop off with it, it is best used for much lighter debris.

I love the new Blue WCW drying towel, it is the softest WW towel I have tried :banana::banana::banana::banana:

But I don't see why the White WW wouldn't work :hi:

Other then it being a little large for the door jams, which made it a little difficult to get into some tight spots it worked wonderfully.

I definitely wish I would have went with the gallon size and got the towel in retrospect but I was skeptical as to how much I'd actually use the WW.

I actually bought this with my winters in mind. I like to bring the truck to the self-serve car wash. Use the pressure washer wand to blow most of the gunk and salt off. Does a good job but always leaves a film. I think this will work nicely.

I like to wash the truck in this time of year, so I don't know if I would ever put the hose away in favor of this for a wash. I also think it would be good for touch ups.

That's what I'm going to do... when I find someone with a sewing machine :xfingers:

I really like the WW but it is only for minor build up. The day i got it i though i would go for it and i felt like i was sanding the car :help: so i stopped. I then did a regular wash and as my luck has it, it rained that night soooo this morning i gave it another shot and it worked great :thumbsup: I did my whole truck in less then 30 minutes and it looks great. I did get the gallon with the waffle weave towel and it was well worth it.

:cheers: Another great product Adam!!

Steve

I want MORE of the WW towels that it came with... GIVE US MORE! I want a bigger one too!

My truck is UBER large so either sell more or a bigger one!

Please?

Chris

X2!! We need to be able to buy more of those towels... I bought the gallon/16oz/WW combo. I tried it out the day I got it. The stuff works very well, even on bug guts but there is no way I am gonna be able to use just one of those towels to do my whole crew cab dually.....

Edited by teamroper60

I used my Adam's Waterless Wash for the first time yesterday. It did an outstanding job. I have used the Griot's Garage Waterless Wash and found it to leave small streaks on the finish. I always had to use Instant Detailer after the waterless wash.There were none with the Adam's product, just nice smooth shiny paint. Although I was skeptical at first, the blue waffle weave towel worked perfectly. It looks like we have another excellent Adam's product.

I really like WW very much it has made the DD (2000 GMC Sierra) look fantastic and is very easy to use. I did the truck and the my Redline and it does as advertised. My new favorite Adam's product without a doubt. Good thing I order the gallon special cause I nearly used a whole bottle today, which I'm sure Adam just loves to hear. The new towel is great too, I ordered the special today to get some more of those!

Got mine the other day and by mistake I used the white waffle weave towel. It might be me, but it seemed to make the red on the Charger a deeper red. Can't wait to do the Thunderbird, but it's so dusty it needs a real bath first. I love this way better than the Dri-Wash stuff. I tried that once a looooong time ago, and never used it again.

I tried it about a week ago on the G8. I ended up using about 12 ozs. to do the whole car. It was much dirtier than I thought it was (I drive through several interstate construction zones daily) and the WW towel got extremely filthy, but it worked wonderfully! The bug guts literally ran off the car when I blasted them with the waterless wash. I hit the car with detail spray afterwards and it looked like I just waxed it.