Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Family Photos!

Adam

And don't forget pictures of that beautiful new baby of yours :thumbsup:

Did you teach her to detail her crib yet :lolsmack:

Do you mean this FABULOUS WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL little girl?

This is Luca a month ago, and I'll post another recent photo shortly!

I'm in love.:D

No crib detailing yet!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean this FABULOUS WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL little girl?

This is Luca a month ago, and I'll post another recent photo shortly!

I'm in love.:D

No crib detailing yet!

Adam.............she's absolutely beautiful! And she's growing quickly! She's changed so much since we saw pics in August. It goes really, really fast. Thanks for sharing her pics. :2thumbs:

(my wife is looking over my shoulder going "oh my God, she's so cute!!" And I'm supposed to tell you hi from her) Women. :lolsmack:

Adam.............she's absolutely beautiful! And she's growing quickly! She's changed so much since we saw pics in August. It goes really, really fast. Thanks for sharing her pics. :2thumbs:

(my wife is looking over my shoulder going "oh my God, she's so cute!!" And I'm supposed to tell you hi from her) Women. :lolsmack:

Thanks Rich! Hi to Darlene, and you are right, time FLIES. Funny, a guy looses much macho-ness when he has a daughter. Most macho-ness, maybe! All for the better.

Thanks Gang! Just happen to have a more recent photos of the munchkin for all to see.

Should we have a, "Family Forum" here to brag about our kids and families??:patriot:

Better get to know fellow forum members?

Love your input! Here's my lovely ladies:

Thanks Gang! Just happen to have a more recent photos of the munchkin for all to see.

Should we have a, "Family Forum" here to brag about our kids and families??:patriot:

Better get to know fellow forum members?

Love your input! Here's my lovely ladies:

You're a lucky man Adam!

As someone who has inhabited the planet for a few years, I have to say one thing. Always appreciate what you have...and never take anything for granted. Everything that we have have is a gift and must be appreciated, else, it can be taken away.

How about a forum called, "The Adam's Family" where we can all show off our pride and joy's?

Jason, can you get that started? Here are a few great photos from kind customers like Rich Lipuma:

Edited by Adam

:2thumbs:Adam, I was resisting posting that picture of my grandaughter. Didn't want to be showing off. Thanks for putting it up there. The other little one with the bucket is a major cutie too. Gotta love the "little details". :2thumbs:

Man, that Luca is a photogenic little thing! That pic of her in the box is certain to become a family classic. :cheers:

Thanks, however, that's actually the pride and joy (granddaughter) of our fellow forum member Rich! My little munchkin is featured on page 1 in a few HUGE photos, since I don't know how to make them fit better. :confused:

Thanks, however, that's actually the pride and joy (granddaughter) of our fellow forum member Rich! My little munchkin is featured on page 1 in a few HUGE photos, since I don't know how to make them fit better. :confused:

My bad... all the baby pics were blending together! :D