Customer Service 866.965.0400

BEHIND THE SCENES: Adam's Polishes New DVD!!

Holy Cow Dylan those are some amazing cars! Thanks for the pictures, and yes, we are all very jealous! :drool:

Hey Adam,

Loves the Nike Free's. They are most comfortable shoes for everyday wear, but they don't work so well for long driving trips. The soft sole doesn't support your feet and they will start to ache after a few hours.

Can't wait to see the new DVD, should be great.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome pics man. What a setup.... how many cars total where in there and is it open to the public??

Kyle

I don't think its open to the public... the place carries a membership and storage fee to keep your car there which allows you to use the facility, but I don't think just anyone can walk in and tour the place.

I think its open to people with large wallets :)

Did that Ferrari have the ceramic clear on it?

No ceramic clear coat, it did have one of the nicest clear bra setups I've ever seen on the front end, I almost didn't know it was there until I started on the Americana and realized there was a very well placed and installed clearbra.

I can't imagine dusting and detailing ALL those vehicles to keep them looking like they do.

Does the building have special air handlers to keep the building air mostly dust free?

It had a pretty elaborate air system and I wouldn't doubt it was filtered to keep the dust down, the facility was absolutely SPOTLESS inside.

so any idea when this dvd will be out? Just curious.

PowerTV is editing it as we speak, but I don't know how long it will take to finalize. Should be soon... but they have 2 cameras with 14 hours of shooting each to sift thru... no small task I'm sure.

True. That is a lot of editing to do. Editing a home video is no easy task as it is. Due to the bad times I won't be making much purchases for the time being. So I want to wait for the DVD to be released before I make one more purchase that should last me a good while.

I want the new tire applicator...I just purchased 2 tire applicators that are the small rectangle shape with a plastic handle from target since the current blue ones fell apart and I didn't have much luck with.

ACC_2001-2T.jpg

Edited by AZGTO

I want the new tire applicator...I just purchased 2 tire applicators that are the small rectangle shape with a plastic handle from target since the current blue ones fell apart and I didn't have much luck with.

ACC_2001-2T.jpg

Really?? Your blue applicators fell apart?? I have about a half dozen of them right now, and I'm still using the same one I started with MONTHS ago. It sees 2-3 sets of tires a week and other than being a lovely shade of black its holding up great. :confused:

When is this new video going to be available?

As soon as PowerTV finishes editing it :D

Really?? Your blue applicators fell apart?? I have about a half dozen of them right now, and I'm still using the same one I started with MONTHS ago. It sees 2-3 sets of tires a week and other than being a lovely shade of black its holding up great. :confused:

Yeah...I mean I haven't washed it since I got it about 2-3 months ago but its falling apart more and more that I use it...Its not a big deal, it worked well when it was new, I'm going to try out these other ones I bought and see how they work but I will most definitely purchase any new style ones!

When I do trucks or suvs with a lot of tread even on the side it eats up my sponge. Different tires have designs on the sidewall some chew up the sponge. But I'm still using the first one I got; I still have two backups that I haven't felt the need to start using yet. But I would like a more durable one that won't leave little blue particles when it starts to wear.

Good times at that shoot- one of the more fun and interesting shoots I've ever been on! Special thanks to Adam, Dylan, the Power TV guys, and the crew at Crevier Classic Cars- these guys were extremely accommodating!

I created a Picasa gallery; here are a few pics:

Dylan fixed a 996 mirror that the owner hit on his garage door frame (came out perfect)

DSC02067.JPG

The Pitchman!

DSC02070.JPG

Sweeeet...

DSC02138.JPG

Magic in a bottle

DSC02150.JPG

Picasa gallery here (view as slideshow for best results)

http://picasaweb.google.com/BigAudioBob/AdamsVideo#