Customer Service 866.965.0400

ZR1 vs. Lambo

Team Adam's

Check out the ZR1 going fully airborn towards the end!!

<object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9wbe2HNrAg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

Fraction of the price and it looks like the ZR1 could overtake that Lambo at any number of points on the track. He practically drives it up the lambos tailpipe going into the turns... nice deep breaking. :rockon:

I would sleep with the Pope to own a ZR1 corvette. Beauty and power on wheels.

pope_benedict.jpg

:lol::lol: I love it! I'm the same, rather have American muscle in the garage, on the track.

Still, there is something sexy about the Italian Supercars, just not that I'll likely have on in my garage, not until it parks next to a ZR-1. :banana:

I'd take either if they gave them to me. :) I'd probably buy neither if it were my own money. It definitely looks like the ZR1 is a worthy competitor though. I'd really like to seem them actually put up some lap times to really sort out what's what.

Pretty sure the ZR1 has better lap times.

I'm wondering if the lambo could keep up with th ZR1 if postions were reversed??

Bluezey

I was thinking the same thing. I remember back in the day of sprited driving:lolsmack: when ever following a friend at a good clip it was always easier to follow than it was to lead. I could judge by what he was doing and drive harder than him.