Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Spray Glaze

Team Adam's

Question

Brilliant Spray Glaze

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-25-brilliant-spray-glaze-16oz.aspx

25.jpg

After detailing your vehicle or motorcycle, it looks amazing. A month and a few washes later, you want to get that 'just detailed' look again. Adam’s Brilliant Spray Glaze does just that, it gives a 'just detailed' gloss, and takes reflection to a new level. Adds depth and clarity to chrome, glass, and paintwork. Brilliant Spray Glaze is a top seller for its extreme ease of use and for its ultra-high gloss results. Take your shine to the next level with Brilliant Spray Glaze! Product can be used in direct sun and has no dust. Shake well before and during use. Product separates by design. Not for use on oxidized finishes.

Edited by Adam

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay a question, does BSG take off some wax when applied, as I heard this somewhere before?

Yep, I read that too, didn't really believe it though, but good question, especially since it was noted the BSG is solvent based.

Adam, Jason, Bueller?

My preferred method of use is Buttery Wax, BSG, then Detail Spray.

Bruce

Edited by b_pappy

Yep, I read that too, didn't really believe it though, but good question, especially since it was noted the BSG is solvent based.

Adam, Jason, Bueller?

My preferred method of use is Buttery Wax, BSG, then Detail Spray.

Bruce

The Brilliant Spray Glaze won't strip off your coat of wax but because of it's high shine properties it will reduce the lifespan of your coat of wax.

How long is the dry time?

On a non humid day you are looking at 15 minutes, humidity increases the dry time.

The Brilliant Spray Glaze won't strip off your coat of wax but because of it's high shine properties it will reduce the lifespan of your coat of wax.

On a non humid day you are looking at 15 minutes, humidity increases the dry time.

Yep, thanks Jason. I've always been very happy with the results but thought I would ask just to certain. BSG is amazing the way it makes, darks & metallics really pop. :2thumbs:

Bruce

is there any danger in letting it dry and sit for a long time? for example, overnight? its kinda cold here today and it seems to be taking a long time to dry...what if I just come back to it tomorrow??

Bill's correct Estaban, and the BSG takes it's sweet time to dry, especially if it's cold out!

As with all of our goods, just remove it before the car gets dirty again.

Keep us posted with your thoughts Esteban!:thumbsup:

I've been using it for about a month or so now. I didn't think anything could beat the finish shine I've gotten from Super Machine Polish and Wax but I was wrong !!

When used after a session with the Porter Cable the shine is definatly better than without using it.

I've found that drying time is about 15 minutes in a 50 degree garage which works out because when the car is completly covered, it's about time to start wiping it down.

My show day routine has now been changed. After arrival and during setup, Detail Spray, BSG, clean wheels and tires, wipe off BSG... :thumbsup:

Dennis

Edited by dvalentine

GOD I hope so... lol

It added brilliance and depth to mine... :banana:

Chris

So youve used it on your clear bra with no probs? Do you also use Adams clear cleaner and polish? I've never used the BSG on mine but I wanna try it if safe. Also the Clear cleaner and polish work great for the clear bras!