Customer Service 866.965.0400

How about a raffle?

WhiteNite

Are you guys thinking of some kind of raffle that runs for the first month that the forum is official and live? Like everyone pays a buck per chance at winning some big detail kit or something? (and maybe any overage in profit goes to a charity of Adam's choosing?). I'd think it would be easy to set up a papal address where contestants could "buy" chances.

I'm just thinking out loud here and have no idea on the feasibility or logistics of something like this... Jason is the brains behind the promotions. :cheers:

Rich

Jason,

I've done this numerous times on the Titan Site..

I would raffle off a 4oz sample kit or a bottle of VRT or whatever. I just had the user's reply to the thread and I would pick a name out of my detail bucket.

Since most on here are Adam's user's already you could make it challenging by asking a question about something. I did it to expand the Adam's name out to more people. Call me if you want some Idea's

Jason' date='

I've done this numerous times on the Titan Site..

I would raffle off a 4oz sample kit or a bottle of VRT or whatever. I just had the user's reply to the thread and I would pick a name out of my detail bucket.

Since most on here are Adam's user's already you could make it challenging by asking a question about something. I did it to expand the Adam's name out to more people. Call me if you want some Idea's[/quote']

I was aiming at a buy in raffle......I was not talking about a freebie (although we love those when you do them LOL)

We do have the photo contest. Everybody should be entering that one if you use Adam's.

Yeah but a pic of my truck is SOOO not as nice as some of you guys BEAUTIFUL vettes....LOL

Are you guys thinking of some kind of raffle that runs for the first month that the forum is official and live? Like everyone pays a buck per chance at winning some big detail kit or something? (and maybe any overage in profit goes to a charity of Adam's choosing?). I'd think it would be easy to set up a papal address where contestants could "buy" chances.

I'm just thinking out loud here and have no idea on the feasibility or logistics of something like this... Jason is the brains behind the promotions. :cheers:

Rich

Sounds great to me :cheers:

Yeah but a pic of my truck is SOOO not as nice as some of you guys BEAUTIFUL vettes....LOL

and it's hard to take a pic of yourself and ur car, while working on it, lol

i could ask some random stranger at lunch i guess..

and it's hard to take a pic of yourself and ur car, while working on it, lol

i could ask some random stranger at lunch i guess..

Being a random stranger myself I can tell you from experience, we like taking pictures :willy::willy::willy::willy: