Customer Service 866.965.0400

Old MF Towels Condition

echang2

Question

Hi,

Recently, I received an order of the super plush MF towels and I noticed how much softer they were compared to my old ones. Has the towel manufacture changed over time or are the old towels past their prime? The older blue MF towels arrived in March '09 and the new blue MF towels arrived in Sept '09. The towels are washed after every use (gentle, cold, Woolite). I just started hang drying them, but before it was dryer on low with no dryer sheet. Do the older towels need to be boiled or should they just be replaced?

The photos are from left to right, newest (9/09) to oldest (3/09), with corresponding closeups.

Thanks,

Ed

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

and that guaranteed cleaning method is what draws the fibers up into a knot and causes them to create micro-scratches in your paint. You must have a light colored car to not see it because the brand new china made microfiber (all 100% of them) are hard to begin with. Wash them in hot water and you may as well be sanding the car when you use them.

Like i figured, you have never used a adam's microfiber because if you did, you would never use those made in china towels again. Adam's doesn't make them so that is not why they are quality towel. These are made in korea where the best quality microfiber is produced. This is a widely known industry fact. They are night and day from the ones you have.

yeah!!!

Just one observation from reading this thread, I think Jarrett is a witch. He is putting his MF in a dryer and it still looks good !!!! Lets tie a big rock to him and throw him in the well. If he sinks and dies then all is forgiven :D

But if he floats we need to run like hell cause he's a witch and he's going to turn us all into turtle wax users :willy::willy::willy:

PS

Did I mention I screwed up my back yesterday and am heavily medicated :D

Bill,

I think i need to take over you position till you get better.