Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Revive Prewax Polish Voted Best Car Polish!

chad

Bestcovery.com has voted Adam's Revive Prewax Cleaner Polish as the top car polish and cleaner in their latest car polish comparison! We strive to provide the best products and support available, and it's good to see our efforts pay off.

Thanks to Bestcovery for their kind words, and thanks to everyone else for helping us become a trusted name in car care products!

You can read the Bestcovery review here: http://www.bestcovery.com/best-car-polish

Okay, I missed the memo where it turned blue. When did that happen?

It just changed recently. they changed it to match the color of the corresponding hex grip applicator. Just Adam continuing to make one of the easiest to use products. There will be no question as to which applicator to use. I personally believe it was a good idea.

It just changed recently. they changed it to match the color of the corresponding hex grip applicator. Just Adam continuing to make one of the easiest to use products. There will be no question as to which applicator to use. I personally believe it was a good idea.

Color coding anything is always a great idea. I must have slept through the notice.

Congrats!! Is Chad new to the Adams Team?

Indeed, we are lucky to have Chad on the team! He started working for us at the new Boulder, Colorado facility last week, and is doing a fantastic job!

We'll get some photos of Chad up soon. . . . .

:welcomebanner: