Customer Service 866.965.0400

I had to learn my lesson the hard way...

iiiJEFFiii

Question

picture.php?albumid=268&pictureid=1515

Turtle Wax "ICE" wheel and tire cleaner... left to sit on surface for 2 MINUTES. :jawdrop:

Sprayed it on, got a phone call, hung up the phone, grabbed the hose.... and sprayed the paint off of my rims. :(

Needless to say, I'll be ordering APC and GWC A.S.A.P.!!!

picture.php?albumid=268&pictureid=1514

picture.php?albumid=268&pictureid=1513

picture.php?albumid=268&pictureid=1512

Edited by iiiJEFFiii

I could be way off here but are you sure the paint came off ? Try taking some car wash soap and water and give it a scrub with a really soft brush and rinse.

It is worth a try :xfingers::xfingers::xfingers:

In many of those pictures it looks like the brake dust dried after being sprayed.

I could be way off here but are you sure the paint came off ? Try taking some car wash soap and water and give it a scrub with a really soft brush and rinse.

It is worth a try :xfingers::xfingers::xfingers:

In many of those pictures it looks like the brake dust dried after being sprayed.

Actually, the black that you're seeing isn't something that's on top of the surface... it's the primer UNDER the surface. The silver just rinsed off. Apparently, Turtle Wax ICE is a highly acidic based wheel cleaner. :(

Actually, the black that you're seeing isn't something that's on top of the surface... it's the primer UNDER the surface. The silver just rinsed off. Apparently, Turtle Wax ICE is a highly acidic based wheel cleaner. :(

Bummer :mad::mad::mad:

:jawdrop:ouch that hurts man sorry to hear that:eek: