Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out Spray

DP 08 GXP

Question

• Answers 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE!! So, the versions of the In & Out Spray that we can legally sell in 17 states is oily, unlike our previous dry Spray.

It doesn't wipe off the paint or glass easily, and collects dust worse than anything I've ever experienced.

California will only get the product as a black market item, as the California Air Resource Board are happy to fine $2,500 per incidence of this product selling inside the state lines.:mad:

So, we are still working away. . . . . . Stay tuned!:xfingers:

Thanks for the update Adam.:2thumbs:

UPDATE!! So, the versions of the In & Out Spray that we can legally sell in 17 states is oily, unlike our previous dry Spray.

It doesn't wipe off the paint or glass easily, and collects dust worse than anything I've ever experienced.

California will only get the product as a black market item, as the California Air Resource Board are happy to fine $2,500 per incidence of this product selling inside the state lines.:mad:

Take your time :thumbsup:

If they bring it back, will those in California be able to buy it? Was the issue in the manufacture or in the final product or both? If they just bring back the original product, seems to me that it would still not be able to be sold in California.

Not that any of that matters to me, Kansas is pretty lenient in those kinds of issues.

Archived