Customer Service 866.965.0400

small soft brushes?

Adam's,

is there a possibility for you all selling some small versions of the boar's hair brush? Something maybe an inch or so around or long for using in small area's while washing and/or in places like the air vents and around controls on the dash?

Adam's,

is there a possibility for you all selling some small versions of the boar's hair brush? Something maybe an inch or so around or long for using in small area's while washing and/or in places like the air vents and around controls on the dash?

Here she is.....

yeah but links are deleted that are helpful (as in showing what we would like adam's to sell and helping to describe it as in this case) or just plain ridiculous as in this $2500 wax. is it a competitor, yes, would anyone here really buy some wax for $2500 instead of buying two of everything on the Adam's menu? no way.

yeah but links are deleted that are helpful (as in showing what we would like adam's to sell and helping to describe it as in this case) or just plain ridiculous as in this $2500 wax. is it a competitor, yes, would anyone here really buy some wax for $2500 instead of buying two of everything on the Adam's menu? no way.

Nah I just got my special edition paste wax. It is made with pure unobtainium wax. Think of it as a super caranuba wax. The bad part is there was only enough to make one can. If there had been enough wax to make more than one can I would post a link but oh well I guess you will all be kept in the dark on this great product. You would not even want to know the price.

You can always insert a picture of the product..

Here's a quote from the user agreement when we all signed up.

When it comes to a competitor's products please keep one thing in mind, this is Adam's Forums. While we know we are not the only car care product company out there we'd appreciate you keep topics on hand and about Adam's Polishes. If you want us to carry anothe product, send us a PM, or email: Team@AdamsPolishes.com We'd love to hear from you abou new products Also, please don't advertise any car care products for sale here, including ours. If we feel another post is an advertisement for another company or competing product we do reserve the right to remove the thread/post. If it becomes an ongoing issue with a particular forum member we'll resort to our banning options If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' box and press the 'Register' button below If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Please PM if you would like to continue. :cheers:

holy #$$% 1,100 for a tin of wax and here I thought I needed to save up for americana:confused:

HAHA that wax costs about half of what my Honda is worth.

but when the time comes to trade it in maybe I could bring it with me and show them what it's been waxed with to see if they will give me more for it.

... would anyone here really buy some wax for $2500...

I don't think there's anyone here who would know what to do with $2500 wax, nor does anyone here have customers that would pay for that wax to be put on their cars. A lot of that stuff is marketing. Mark it up to some ridiculous price and people will actually think it's worth. You can go to the Rolls Royce plant and see why a Bentley cost what it does. Bet that $2500 wax plant won't let you watch their manufacturing process.

If you're going to be using 1100 dollar wax (which is indeed incredible when applied correctly, even though 75% of it is still the prep) you had better know how to apply properly like BarvonAwesome (where has he been lately?) had told us about using water and whatnot.

I don't care what I was driving or how much $ I made, I still could find much better uses for that $2500 (like a new camera lens) then using it for wax.

1) I don't see how it can protect 100 times better than say, Americana.

2) if I had a car that was worth enough to deserve $2500 wax it's going to be inside a climate controlled garage when I'm not driving it anyway so it won't need $2500 wax. HAHA

You guys think $2500 is nuts I should make you aware that there are other wax products on the market that are $30,000... everything is relative.

This is why I laugh when people balk at Americana's price point.

30k dollars for a wax, what is wrong with people. But there are car guys out there that are so rich they simply don't care. If you're worth 200 million dollars and you are making 800,000 dollars a month simply off the interest off your money. :cheers:

I don't think there's anyone here who would know what to do with $2500 wax, nor does anyone here have customers that would pay for that wax to be put on their cars. A lot of that stuff is marketing. Mark it up to some ridiculous price and people will actually think it's worth. You can go to the Rolls Royce plant and see why a Bentley cost what it does. Bet that $2500 wax plant won't let you watch their manufacturing process.

I agree with AJ!:banana:

Archived