Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from MO

02Type-S

I'm Tommy, from St. Charles MO. Justin Politte got me hooked on this stuff! I have converted all my friends over to Adams, and they are all crazy about it too. I used to own a detail business, and Adams is hands down my favorite. Heres my baby-

2002 Acura TL Type-S (no pics of the Integra, its a bone stock DD)

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

^^Drove to WI for the King Motorsports meet

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yeah, some ppl look at you funny on the road, but its like $2 for a roll of painters tape, comes right off with no residue, and its easy. It will take 2-3 rolls. IMO its a great alternative.

I thought I would get flamed for having an import...lol.

Nice ride Tommy. I used to live in the St. Charles/St. Peters area. :thumbsup:

Really? You may know of my future father-in-law.

Black 2007 Z06, Ligenfelter 660 build, CCW wheels, purple cage, purple airbrush on hood vent, custom auto trans. He makes noise everywhere...lol

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yeah, some ppl look at you funny on the road, but its like $2 for a roll of painters tape, comes right off with no residue, and its easy. It will take 2-3 rolls. IMO its a great alternative.

Yeah get that import of of here.;)

I am just kidding your TL looks good. We are all pretty nice on this forum. We are just a bunch of guys and girls who like to keep our cars clean. We do not chastise any one for their choice of car. I have found this to be the most polite forum on the internet. Plus the mods on here are top notch and keep things under control.

Yeah get that import of of here.;)

I am just kidding your TL looks good. We are all pretty nice on this forum. We are just a bunch of guys and girls who like to keep our cars clean. We do not chastise any one for their choice of car. I have found this to be the most polite forum on the internet. Plus the mods on here are top notch and keep things under control.

I have noticed that, and come to think of it, I wouldn't expect any less from a company such as Adams :thumbsup:

welcome to the site... you don't see to many Acuras like yours hooked up. Way to be different!!

Thanks man, thats what my goal is with this car, to have something you dont see on every street corner.

This is one of very few forums that appreciate ALL vehicles:2thumbs:

Archived