Brent44

Question

18 answers to this question

Can you do it? Sure.

Is it sane? No.

Do we all understand? Sure.

Have must of us done it? Yes.*

:thumbsup:

*there are two types of people on this forum. Those who will admit to having washed a car in the rain or in temperatures below freezing, and those who will lie and say that they haven't.

:lol:

Ok, you got me I will admit to both.

washed my car today and part of the prep was bringing the hose into the house to thaw out b4 i used it lol

I was too impatient for that so I tried to dislodge the ice by bending the hose every few feet hoping it would come out... bad idea, I busted the hose in three places and ended up throwing it away :lolsmack:

Can you do it? Sure.

Is it sane? No.

Do we all understand? Sure.

Have must of us done it? Yes.*

:thumbsup:

*there are two types of people on this forum. Those who will admit to having washed a car in the rain or in temperatures below freezing, and those who will lie and say that they haven't.

:lol:

I don't think it matters if Adams soap dries on the car, as it is PH neutral, I would be worried about water drying on the car though, that leaves water spots.

OH yeah i forgot about the ph neutral thing. I still am nervous about letting any soap or water dry on my car though. Just one of the little things that I try to avoid.

I would say it is good as long as you are not getting dirt splashing up on the car. So wash it on a clean surface and you are good. The soap will not dry on the paint either no matter how long you leave it there. :thumbsup:

I don't think it matters if Adams soap dries on the car, as it is PH neutral, I would be worried about water drying on the car though, that leaves water spots.

I did it, pulled it n, dried it, s&hr, time machine polish, and msw. Im pretty sure though that whatever scratches I buffed out my detailing towels put back on rubbing off the compund :( . Hope santa pulls through with some super plush towels...

Archived