Customer Service 866.965.0400

Still waiting on my new DVD video

teky929rr

Greetings, I am one of Adam's newest member and I absolutely love the products. But I have been waiting for my DVD video since my original order back in November 9 2009. Since then I have ordered over $500 worth of products from them and all I want is to be schooled by that video.

I had a second follow up with Ashley from Adam on 11/23 about the new video (Volume 6) is available. So I waited....and waited. On 12/7 again contact Ashley from Adam about my video. She said she will "cc" the warehouse so I will get it right away. As of yesterday 12/15 I have not received it.

Can someone please help me, I have all your wonderful products but I have no clue what is best practice/advice is needed on my end to get the best out of this product. I am very concern because I want to buy more products but I have to put it on hold until this is resolved. I do not like to be promised something and it not being delivered. I am a business person myself and I am already becoming a very unhappy customer.

:help:

I am aware of the move because they delayed my second order due to that. Even after they offer to overnight it to me and I said yes. They decided not to, that is another story. But I eventually got that order. But after I have asked for this video and they promise to deliver twice, I think I have given them plenty of chances to make it up to me.

Hey Chi,

Welcome to the Forum.

:welcomebanner:

The DVD is convenient, as you have all the different videos all lined up, but that is not the only place they are available. Click on the 'Detailing Vidoes" link from the header at the top of the page, or just go here http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx. These are the same ones that are on the DVD.

Also, check the 'stickies' at the top of each forum section. There are lots of other videos by our own "Junkman2000", and tips from other folks as well.

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe I got off on the wrong foot. I am very aware of the videos on here and youtube and various other online sites. I've been having no luck getting my hard copy of the video that was part of my order that I paid for. So I am turning to the forum hopefully getting help here from someone @ Adam. I want to be an amateur detailer as a hobby and hopefully help friends and family with their cars.

As usual forum members are a great to help out each others with questions/answers. Thanks again. :grouphug:

Chi,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Could you possibly PM or email me your customer number (found on your receipts) or your shipping info?? I will personally see to it that the DVD is shipped ASAP and you are provided a tracking number the second it leaves the warehouse.

Not that it excuses any of your complaints, in addition to the move we have been training new warehouse staff and due to this they have let things like this slip thru the cracks whereas our team and california may not have missed it. Add to that the rush of the holiday season, installation of new shipping software, a transition from UPS to FedEx, and a whole host of other hurdles and the opportunities to let a customer down are many.

I have already contacted the team in regards to this thread and as soon as I can verify your customer number or shipping address I'll make sure you get squared away.

Hey Chi,

While you are waiting on your video, you can view them here.:2thumbs:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" background=skins/skin_1/images/inside_top_bg.gif colSpan=2 height=65>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=568><!-- READ FROM DB --><STYLE type=text/css> <!-- .style3 {color: #FF0000} .style4 { color: #FF0000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 24px; } .style5 { font-family: "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-weight: bold; } .style6 {color: #FF0000; font-weight: bold; } body { margin-left: 100px; } --> </STYLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe I got off on the wrong foot. I am very aware of the videos on here and youtube and various other online sites. I've been having no luck getting my hard copy of the video that was part of my order that I paid for. So I am turning to the forum hopefully getting help here from someone @ Adam. I want to be an amateur detailer as a hobby and hopefully help friends and family with their cars.

As usual forum members are a great to help out each others with questions/answers. Thanks again. :grouphug:

Seriously?? There is NO charge for the video. And you can watch them here anytime. Order another one and watch the videos online in the meantime. The weather can't be that great in NJ right now for detailing, so you have time to learn all the tricks before spring. Hang in there. You have lots of options.

Just wanted to update everyone. My objective was to get help and Dylan has reached out to help me. He is getting my video shipped out a.s.a.p. So I just wanted to thank Dylan and the support staff.

Rich if you could only see me in my garage lol. It's like Santa's work shop in there when I clean my car.

Dylan I just got my package as you promise. Let me start off by giving you a sincere thank you. You have went above and beyond to make sure your customer was well taken care of at a personal level. For that my friend I salute you. I am sure Adam is proud to have someone like you on his staff. Consider me a very happy and loyal customer of Adam's Polish. Have a great holiday.

Chi

Awesome Chi, glad you got your stuff, and don't worry about thanking me. We made a simple mistake, and we owed it to you and our reputation as the company with the best customer service in the industry to make it right.

Now pop some popcorn, settle in and watch the instructional DVD on the big screen at home :thumbsup:

Archived