Customer Service 866.965.0400

Faking a steam machine

austin monk

Question

A couple guys on my other forum said that if you fill a plastic spray bottle full of hot water..spray it on your carpet and then immediately follow it with a vaccum..it acts a stain/spot remover and carpet cleaner..does it actually work or is it just something seemingless.??

13 answers to this question

Well I detailed my truck this weekend, but forgot to take pics of the carpet. The hot water and vaccum trick worked pretty good after I followed it behind the carpet cleaner and brush. My interior hasnt looked that good in awhile.

Glad it looks good :cheers:

I use the Steam Cleaner with the Adam's Carpet Shampoo. I know that with my Steam Cleaner that it has brushes that I can scrub with and then when I release the trigger it sucks all the dirt out of the carpet.

I know you said that your carpet looks better but using a machine that sucks the dirt out instead of dabbing it up really makes a big difference.

Ask me how I know. :jester:

I love the Carpet Cleaner. It really works better than anything I have ever tried on my carpets whether it be in the car or in the house. :rockon:

No pics???? :confused:

How about you heat up the Adams cleaner and use IT as the "steam?"

I've used Adam's cleaner and it works GREAT, doesn't smell and doesn't foam.

That being said I need to order a gallon.

Chris

Archived