Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anybody have the fender brush?

tjcin

Question

I am interested in the fender brush and want to know if the handle is plastic. For my truck I would like to have a plastic handled brush so I can bend it. To reach deep in the fenderwells it would help if the head were angled. If you have one and the handle is plastic let me know please.

18 answers to this question

i have A fender brush, i don't have THE fender brush.

I must admit I just bought one from autozone. Figured I can't really go wrong on something that is just brushing the dirt out of my fenders.

I imagine the adams brush will work so much better. Any adams product I have tried has been awesome. If Adam made toilet paper I would buy that because it would probably be the best toilet paper ever, and if for some reason it was not he would stand behind it completely.

i have A fender brush, i don't have THE fender brush.

I must admit I just bought one from autozone. Figured I can't really go wrong on something that is just brushing the dirt out of my fenders.

Sure you can, when those are most likely made in China :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Actually, we have a few units that are made, 'bent.' I don't have a photo handy, here on my wife's laptop at home this lazy Sunday AM, but if you like, mention in the order notes: Please send a BENT brush! I'll personally see to it that the right brush finds you.

Thanks! :2thumbs:

Cool bent brush,Learn somthing new everyday!:banana:

Actually, we have a few units that are made, 'bent.' I don't have a photo handy, here on my wife's laptop at home this lazy Sunday AM, but if you like, mention in the order notes: Please send a BENT brush! I'll personally see to it that the right brush finds you.

Thanks! :2thumbs:

Archived