Customer Service 866.965.0400

Project Escape from Scratches

ArmyAcadia09

Question

Been working on my wife's car with my new polisher and i must say that thing is fantastic :D Removed lots of swirls and a few big scuff marks I didn't think would come out. Will need to place an order once taxes come back because 16 ounces of APC doesn't last very long and DS too. But its no problem when you love what you're working with :D Very good stuff Adam and team. One question, can the VRT be diluted to make a tire spray to skip rubbing on with pad or does it work better that way? Like the look its just a pain. Thank you!

Eric:pc:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I'm guessing that part of the reason this forum exists is to aid in the sale of Adam's products and providing a relatively low cost method of customer care as well as a user forum for detail junkies like myself.

Everyone who registers an account here is either an Adams customer already, a potential customer or a customer who Adam hopes will pitch his products to family and friends or anyone who say "man your car looks amazing, how'd you do it?".

Treating the customer like they are too brain dead to come up with the idea of rinsing a funnel with water is probably not the best idea.

Simply saying "all of the sprayable products can easily and safely be cleaned off the funnels by rinsing with water before using with another product" would have gotten the point across a little more professionally.

I do appreciate your help in other threads though. I just didn't feel your answer here was all that professional of you.

I'm spending an estimated $1000 this year to wash my own car, maybe I stupid.

Sorry for typos, on an iPhone.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Gallon Kit coming my way soon... still catching up from Christmas and missing work (no work, no pay for me...blah).

The Gallon kit needs to include at least 2 funnels. DS, APC and WW should be fine touching the same funnel, but UC Spray shouldn't share a funnel with any of the other 3.

Way to add to the conversation. Feelings of accomplishment set in when you clicked that reply button?

I thought you came over from DC ?

Sorry if that little joke upset you but man you need to lighten up a little :lol::lol::lol:

I'm guessing that part of the reason this forum exists is to aid in the sale of Adam's products and providing a relatively low cost method of customer care as well as a user forum for detail junkies like myself.

Everyone who registers an account here is either an Adams customer already, a potential customer or a customer who Adam hopes will pitch his products to family and friends or anyone who say "man your car looks amazing, how'd you do it?".

Treating the customer like they are too brain dead to come up with the idea of rinsing a funnel with water is probably not the best idea.

Simply saying "all of the sprayable products can easily and safely be cleaned off the funnels by rinsing with water before using with another product" would have gotten the point across a little more professionally.

I do appreciate your help in other threads though. I just didn't feel your answer here was all that professional of you.

Come on man. It was sarcasm and a joke. I thought it was pretty funny. There is no need to get angry.

First off I have no need to be professional I don't work for Adam or Adam's Polishes, I'm a customer just like you. AND IT WAS A JOKE !!! That's why it was followed with one of these :jester: Do you know what that means ? It means JUST KIDDING !!!!!!!

Who would gave guess a guy with a screen name like that would be so serious :willy:

Unless you are actually Nooner and were just looking for a chance to attack me for no reason, sorry but that is an inside joke I just couldn't resist :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then again maybe you are referring to Dylan's post, if that's the case go ahead and bash away :jester::jester::jester:

Don't worry about it -- you'll soon realize we're all a bunch of wise-guys here. I can see how at first someone could get the wrong idea from some of the sarcastic/silly posts, but you can be a assured it's ALL good-natured fun. :banana:

Welcome to AF. It's always good to have another C5 guy on board. Becuase those C6 guys can be so grouchy... :jester:

:2thumbs:

Rich

Welcome to AF. It's always good to have another C5 guy on board. Becuase those C6 guys can be so grouchy... :jester:

Rich

That's funny, a C5 guy calling a C6 guy grouchy. Do I need to remind you what the other Rich drives :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry about it -- you'll soon realize we're all a bunch of wise-guys here. I can see how at first someone could get the wrong idea from some of the sarcastic/silly posts, but you can be a assured it's ALL good-natured fun. :banana:

Rich

And who might that guy be?:lol::lol:

Yea didn't mind it, just wondered. Will definately order DS and APC in gallons, among other things. Also, everyone says the yellow pad is tougher than the orange but it feels the opposite to me, maybe because the orange is just thicker? OH for drying the pads is it ok to bend them to wring out water?? Haven't tried but letting the polisher fling out water cant really be good, can it?

Just do it in short bursts, too much of it running without being in contact with the paint is not great for the PC :2thumbs:

just a quick tip I diluted my first bottle of APC, I did a half and half ratio. I don't know if you are suppose to but it still worked, plus I got 2 bottles out of 1. Just as soon as you are able I would start ordering gallons, I just started buying Adam's products about a month ago, but I could tell when I got my first order that gallons was the way to go. Just my 2 cents.

X100. I now have WCW, DS, GC, GWC, APC in gallons and everything else in 16oz bottles.

Archived