Customer Service 866.965.0400

From MI

RyGo

I've been lurking for a little while, and decided to introduce myself properly.

Long story short…name is Ryan, live in Michigan.

I've always believed there's no reason to buy something nice if you're not going to keep it nice - I keep my rides nice.

When I bought my Charger I became a member of 1 of the forums & was pleased to "meet" THE JUNKMAN. He was my first exposure to the Adams line of products, and I'm thankful for it!

I'm sure I'll be around long enough & frequent enough that I'll get to know some of you well, and vice versa.

Running joke for years has been that my 2 favorite teams are: whoever's playing against U of M, and whoever's playing against MSU! LOL

So who do you root for when they play each other :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

The Buckeyes do have a great recipe, just couldn't get past those SEC teams. It was great to see Penn State beat LSU and add some credibility to the Big 10. And congrats to all you Alabama fans.

at least this year we could beat a good PAC 10 team and stun the world since nobody really gave the Buckeyes a fighting chance against them.

Very true Derek, all you heard was how fast their offense was and how confused OSU's defense was going to be. We listened to the first half of the game on sattelite radio because we were actually on our way home from Ohio. Got to watch the second half. While we were out in Ohio I read an article in the Plain Dealer regarding OSU fans taking Tressel for granted. We were with several friends New Year's Eve and I brought the topic of the article up and most of our friends did seem to take him for granted. I was amazed, they felt that OSU's bowl wins should be higher. Although losing 2 National Championship games is disappointing, you still played in them. And who can forget beating Miami with no time left on the clock. I think this era under Tressel has been phenomenal, I hope it keeps going for a long time.

i couldnt agree with you more....i cant talk to my dad about Tressel because if they are playing bad he says he should be fired, if they are playing good he should be fired.....i then try to explain to him how he may be conservative in play calling but he is one hell of a good coach...he is just a little bit better then Cooper :lol:....look how many Big Ten titles he has won....this year we had a pretty young offensive line so of course there will be break downs....i guess some people are just always negative....i couldnt be happier with the way Tressel coaches...i would like to see if a different coach came in there and was on the same level as Cooper....i would imagine they would be complaining to the high heavens to have Tressel back :lolsmack:....i just have grown to ignore it i guess.

Remind your Dad, he has never lost to Michigan. I saw a special a few years ago on ESPN about the OSU and Michigan rivalry and their respective coaches. When Tressel was first hired he gave a speech to the student body I believe and he ended it with something like " I have to go now, I have to prepare for a game 165 days from now." That was the day they were going to play Michigan that season.

Archived