Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Cleaner Question

fogle

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't use Carpet & Upholstery cleaner on my leather because I don't think it has the chemical make up that is needed to protect the leather seats and interior parts. I don't know that it would hurt the leather as far as cleaning it, but I'm not willing to chance it. Just my $.02.

I don't experiment much though. I use the products for what they were designed for. Leather cleaner goes on leather, etc.

However I do use the DS for a lot more than just painted surfaces. :rockon:

I would use Leather & Interior Cleaner!:cheers:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" background=skins/skin_1/images/inside_top_bg.gif colSpan=2 height=65>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=603 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=12></TD><TD class=redheading1 width=422>Adam's Polishes - Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner

</TD><TD width=169></TD></TR><TR><TD>spacer.gif</TD><TD>spacer.gif</TD><TD>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD>spacer.gif</TD><TD bgColor=#cccfd4>spacer.gif</TD><TD>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><!--Customer Service - 866.965.0400

-->customer-service.gif </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=568><!-- XmlPackage: product.variantsinrightbar.xml.config --><!--Copyright 1995-2007 AspDotNetStorefront.com--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>function popupimg(url) { window.open('popup.aspx?src=' + url,'LargerImage13176531','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,copyhistory=no,width=169,height=404,left=0,top=0'); return (true); }</SCRIPT>

131.jpg

spacer.gif

showlarger.gif

SKU:D016

Price: $10.95

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_131_144 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_131_144 = 998643;function AddToCartForm_131_144_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_131_144 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_131_144 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_131_144_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showproduct.aspx%3fProductID%3d131%26SEName%3dadams-leather-interior-cleaner method=post><INPUT id=VariantStyle type=hidden value=0 name=VariantStyle><INPUT id=IsWishList type=hidden value=0 name=IsWishList><INPUT id=IsGiftRegistry type=hidden value=0 name=IsGiftRegistry><INPUT id=UpsellProducts type=hidden name=UpsellProducts> <INPUT id=CartRecID type=hidden value=0 name=CartRecID> <INPUT id=ProductID type=hidden value=131 name=ProductID> <INPUT id=VariantID type=hidden value=144 name=VariantID> <SMALL>Quantity:</SMALL> <INPUT id=Quantity onkeyup="if(typeof(getShipping) == 'function'){getShipping()}" maxLength=4 onchange="if(typeof(getShipping) == 'function'){getShipping()}" size=3 value=1 name=Quantity><INPUT type=hidden value="[req][integer][number][blankalert=Please enter a quantity][invalidalert=Please enter a number for the quantity]" name=Quantity_vldt> <INPUT class=AddToCartButton onclick="document.AddToCartForm_131_144.IsWishList.value='0';document.AddToCartForm_131_144.IsGiftRegistry.value='0';if(validateForm(document.AddToCartForm_131_144) && AddToCartForm_131_144_Validator(document.AddToCartForm_131_144)) {document.AddToCartForm_131_144.submit();}" type=button value="Add to Cart"></FORM>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var addthis_pub="scott111";</SCRIPT>lg-share-en.gif<SCRIPT src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/200/addthis_widget.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner

Deep cleans all leather, vinyl and plastic interior surfaces without damaging the original factory sheen and color!

Ah, the smell of fine leather. It's a decadent luxury, and one that needs to be treated with tender loving care if it's going to last. Unfortunately, most folks don't realize how harmful harsh detergents can be on leather, vinyl and textured plastic. Fact is, harsh cleaners leach the color and cut the sheen right off of these fine finishes. What a heart break!

Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner is the proper cleaning solution for the modern car interior. It's gentle, yet effective on all leather, vinyl and textured plastic finishes, and guaranteed to be 100% safe. Use it on your steering wheel, dashboard, console, arm rests, leather and vinyl seats, and your door panels.

All that's left behind is the clean!

TIP: Allow your leather surfaces to dry thoroughly, then treat with Adam's Leather Conditioner.

Care to learn Leather Care now? Push PLAY:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09bU83GgE_0&hl=en_US&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I wouldn't reccommend it. The Upholstery cleaner is VERY strong. I dilute the heck out of it to use on my house carpet. And that advice came straight from Adam himself.

Stick with the interior cleaner. And don't forget to condition all the surfaces after you clean with the Leather Conditioner tp hydrate the fabrics. :2thumbs:

It's worth the money. Like the labels say.......Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is for just that. Carpet and upholstery. Whereas the Leather and Interior Cleaner is for just that. :2thumbs:

Archived