Customer Service 866.965.0400

wish list

Faze

Are you staying logged in?

every time i do that it goes away :(

mine goes away too but I don't stay logged in. not on purpose, I just go back a day or two later and I'm not logged in anymore. It automatically logs me out somehow.

• 1 month later...

I get all the things i need in my cart so it will be there when im ready to place the order and when i think of something else i need and come back my cart is empty, but i have gone back to the old old ways of the pencil and paper as a backup. What a shame.

• 2 months later...

Did the wish list ever get set so that it can hold the wished for items beyond a session? Or is that it's purpose? I put a few things in there this morning and I don't see them this afternoon. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I just checked my wish list on Adam's online shopping page after reading this thread. My wish list items are still there since I added them to my wish list - that was easily 4-6 weeks ago. I was logged into shop when I added them, and I logged in again to check if they were still there.

• 1 year later...

OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD thread.

As mush as this hurts me (my wish lists always add up to a years salary, for Bill Gates :( ) has anyone talked about this since last year? I added a ton of stuff to my cart a couple days ago from home, I just logged into my account from work and my cart has different stuff. Well it's got the same stuff just that it's only a fraction of what I put in there at home.

The wish list would also come in handy when you only need/want to order a few things from the wish list at a time, for when you have $2K worth of things in the wish list and only have $400 to spend.

Archived