Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing large decals

D Baize

Question

14 answers to this question

I had a Monte Carlo with full body graphics on both sides, and I have a black Vette with red stripes down the hood. I've never treated any of them any different than I did the rest of the car and never had any issues at all. I do my cars by hand too. Whatever you use on the rest of your car you can use safely on your decal. :2thumbs:

It is a great little Jeep, has been very dependable since I bought it new in 06. That Jeep only had 4 miles on it when I got it. I am hopeing when the weather improves that I can really get the paint looking good on her.

Also, in addition to my original question, what would be the best approach to the painted and I think clear coated aluminum wheels on my Jeep----I truly appreciate all the responses/advice so far, everyone is soooo cool on this site---A HUGE thank you!!!!!!

Also, in addition to my original question, what would be the best approach to the painted and I think clear coated aluminum wheels on my Jeep----I truly appreciate all the responses/advice so far, everyone is soooo cool on this site---A HUGE thank you!!!!!!

Green Wheel Cleaner

these next 2 pic's should make a believer out of anybody.

This is before but still after GWC has set for a few minutes

IMG_2824-1.jpg

This is after

IMG_2820.jpg

Archived