Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from PA!

Blackbeauty

Just wanted to drop in and post up a :thumbsup: for the site and the products. I've used just about everything over the years on my vehicles. I think the Adam's products give me some of the nicest results I've had.

Thanks Adam, and thanks Patrick for bringing this to my attention! Oh, and in case anyone doesn't know, I'm from the Titan sites.... :burnout: And since, :worth:

Titan-2.jpg

Titan-1.jpg

Titan-5-VRTonMirror.jpg

Titan-4-VRTonBedrail.jpg

And just remember.... Adam's products... They're not just for breakfast anymore.....

Volvo-1.jpg

Volvo-3.jpg

Porsche-web-2.jpg

:cheers:

Welcome! What base housing is that?

It's not a base, and I'm not in the military. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night... :2thumbs:

That's just my condo development. Glorified rowhomes, if you will.... A step up from apartments, but it's relatively inexpensive since she wanted the kids in this school district. So for several years, I'll suffer with a crappy one car garage that's too small and some inconsiderate neighbors :loser: that I can fine for whatever strikes me!

Thanks Pat!

But D'ya really think so? I mean, this guy....

http://adamsforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3

only has 422 posts.. Heck, I can do that by 5 P.M. tonight! :lol: Never underestimate the power of positive thinking, Patrick... :glasses:

haha

he has the powers to change your post count thou.. ;)

Edited by P's Titan

I'm in Whitehall, north of Allentown. It's about an hour north of Philly, not on the silly side of the state by Pittsburgh.. Yeah, there are two "Whitehall"s in PA... Go figure....

Hey, welcome to our forum, and Cleeeeeeeean rides you have! Nice!

We host a detail demo every year before Fall Carlisle in Allentown, let's make sure and connect next year!

Thanks for being here, and for the record, I like this one too::burnout:

welcome DR! :willy:

I guess I won't make any smart comments towards you! Mine towards the other PA guy got deleted. :(:burnout:

btw, truck looks great!! :thumbsup:

hmm That's odd. I guess the folks that moderate this forum have already realized you have nothing "smart" to say :lol:

Where's your titan dude??

hmm That's odd. I guess the folks that moderate this forum have already realized you have nothing "smart" to say :lol:

Where's your titan dude??

That might be true! :drool:

What, you want a picture of it??

No way, not in the PA intro thread! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Porsche-web-2.jpg

:cheers:

That is a beauty !!!!! Care to share some details on this one for us ?

That's my baby. It's a 1968 Porsche 912. The thing I like about it is it's so easy to work on. Plus, this particular one has all the upgrade features that were offered in that year, and very few have ALL the features. It's got the brushed aluminum dashplate, 5-speed tranny, 5-gauge dashboard, seatbelts ON ALL FOUR SEATS, plus the dual Dellorto carbs, which put out more HP than the stock P-Solex 40's or the Webers.

It was originally Polo Red, but a previous owner repainted it British Racing Green, which I actually prefer on the car. The body isn't in great condition, and there are a few dings, chips and scratches, but it's a blast to cruise around in. One day, I may do a better restoration job than the crummy paint job the last owner did, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy it.

And thanks for the thumbsup!