Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just got my Americana!

JerseyGator

Question

Raced down to the car an threw a thin coat on the hood, after using DS of course. OMG! :glasses:

This is great stuff!!!

One question the paste was a little dry and cracked off in a ring of small pieces across the top edge of the tub. The pieces were a pain to have to deal with. And the wax moved around in the tub. Is this normal?

Some pics. Albeit not very good ones. I wish I could take it out of the garage!:willy:

2 coats MSW. Topped with a coat of APW.

IMG_1535.jpg

31 Model A with same application!

IMG_1537.jpg

And finally a picture of my car show setup. Thanks for the stickers!

IMG_1543-1.jpg

Im gonna steal your car. :drool:

This is fine,if you are working in the sun you might have to do a panel at a time. In the garage I do at least half of the car before I start to wipe off.:2thumbs:

Cool, I was in the garage and split the car long ways. Just making sure, thank you!

Question (?) I let my Americana haze before wiping off. Is this the norm? Or apply a section and immediately wipe?

This is fine,if you are working in the sun you might have to do a panel at a time. In the garage I do at least half of the car before I start to wipe off.:2thumbs:P.S. I work pretty fast, if you are slower do a couple panels before you wipe off!;)

Thanks Mayor! :glasses:

Adams makes it easy. A friend came over the other night with a black Charger. He is very fastidious about the care of his car. When I made comment about all the swirl marks on his hood he became defensive saying, "I don't have any marks!"

Well, I continued to point them out. Then took him to the garage to see my finish. He was humbled. :bow:

He'll be ordering from Adams very soon...

good job :thumbsup:

Adams makes it easy. A friend came over the other night with a black Charger. He is very fastidious about the care of his car. When I made comment about all the swirl marks on his hood he became defensive saying, "I don't have any marks!"

Well, I continued to point them out. Then took him to the garage to see my finish. He was humbled. :bow:

It's funny when people think their paint is in "perfect" condtion. :thumbsup:

Looks great Peter !!!!!

Archived