Customer Service 866.965.0400

Idea.....

I have a Kreepstool ordered and I'm thinking that maybe I'll attach the Horizontal Quick Rack to the side for the bottles. That way I can just load up the tray under the seat with micros and towels, etc. I know it has a tray in the front, but I don't think I could straddle that too well with bottles there.

What do you think?

474.jpg376.jpg

That might work, you could take some strong magnets or spring clamps to try it before you drill.:banana: To see if you like it or not.

Those stools look sweet!:2thumbs: Post up pic Rich.

:2thumbs: Sounds like a good idea. But i would agree with chris experiment before you going drilling a brand new chair.

I think it would work but I also think it would be dangerous having that at a good level to scratch something :o:o:o

That is very true bill, you will here rich cuss from pa from mass when he straches his car. Maybe you can make some kind of holster rich

Thanks a lot. An innocent post is about to get me denutted. :eek:

I'll be like this for days now....:bow:

You guys know she reads this forum faithfully don't you?

Actually, she's the one who came up with the idea....................probably cause she doesn't want to stand there handing me product! :lol:

Thanks a lot. An innocent post is about to get me denutted. :eek:

I'll be like this for days now....:bow:

You guys know she reads this forum faithfully don't you?

Actually, she's the one who came up with the idea....................probably cause she doesn't want to stand there handing me product! :lol:

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

I'm pretty sure Silvermistgt is asking for pics of the stool with the rack on it --- NOT of pics of Rich de-nutted. :willy:

Yeah, Teresa would be the one wanting that pic. :lolsmack:

Archived