Customer Service 866.965.0400

notice difference?

GGEVOXFTMFW

Question

My car waxes, and polishes came today, Would i be better starting fresh using the machine polish, then the machine wax, and topping it off with americana. since I just detailed my car with two menzerna polishes, and two layers of meguiars nxt. I was wondering if i just did the machine wax, and americana, or just the american on my current polishes? would i notice a difference? Or just bite bullet and start fresh?

Nice evo. I really wanted a evo or suby(gasp I said both in the same breath worlds may end:) ) but Im a big fat guy lol so I got a GINORMOUS car.

Ive had both now, this is my first evo. Its a lot wider, bigger, and has more room than my subarus. I love it so far, few small bolt ons and its making 350 awhp. Plus the braking and handling also kills any car Ive had or driven. Handles on par with stock 911 turbo or audi R8.:burnout:

Make sure to order undercarriage spray also

Ha! I was thinking the same thing.

My car, brand new, just home from the dearlership looked good but failed the baggie test. Rail dust and other contaminents will find a way to make a home on the surface.

Car looks great!

Ha! I was thinking the same thing.

My car, brand new, just home from the dearlership looked good but failed the baggie test. Rail dust and other contaminents will find a way to make a home on the surface.

Car looks great!

Thanks Dave, my buddy is dropping off his Branzen today to install the FAST 102 intake and throttle body. Should be fun when its done. I almost bought a branzen twice, and a gto three times. He always wanted a black or yellow one, and ended up buying his Branzen year and half ago. Made 430rwhp on a cam, and bolt ons before the fast intall. Few more pics from little bit ago.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Ive had both now, this is my first evo. Its a lot wider, bigger, and has more room than my subarus. I love it so far, few small bolt ons and its making 350 awhp. Plus the braking and handling also kills any car Ive had or driven. Handles on par with stock 911 turbo or audi R8.:burnout:

lol my big scary hemi is probably putting 290hp to the ground and actually corners pretty good for a land yacht.

Im one of the few hemi owners who put my car in the class its supposed to be and dont try to race things I know are faster by miles.

lol my big scary hemi is probably putting 290hp to the ground and actually corners pretty good for a land yacht.

Im one of the few hemi owners who put my car in the class its supposed to be and dont try to race things I know are faster by miles.

haha could always supercharge it, I ran 13.1 @106 with ****ty 60ft with a base tune, and catback. Should be low 12s now.. Car only had 200 miles then not even broken in yet. Wanted to break it in hard.

haha could always supercharge it, I ran 13.1 @106 with ****ty 60ft with a base tune, and catback. Should be low 12s now.. Car only had 200 miles then not even broken in yet. Wanted to break it in hard.

I broke my G8 in with a burnout in the dealers lot. :burnout:That is the way to do it.

I would do the baggie test to see if you need to clay. Then I would go from there and start fresh. Do you have swirls & scratches to remove?:burnout:Watch these videos Detailing Videos :thumbsup:

Chris, car only has 1500 miles on it still, hasnt been clayed sinced july when I bought it. The has been sitting all winter. Its never dirty long with a spray detail every day or other day or after a cruise, and washed weekly in the warmer months. So finish is really smooth to the touch, no rough spots. No swirls, no scratches really? Car only sees mirco fiber towels, and when it does see a wash its touchless high pressure water.

Archived