Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member autojoy from England UK

autojoy

Hi to everybody. My name is Roger I operate a valeting and detailing supply company in England.I sell a range of Adams products in the UK and Europe.I have just ordered a whole new range of Adams products and I am eagerly awaiting shipment to dock!!!

Please contact me if you have any stories, anecdotes or tips I can pass on to my customers here in England.

I am looking forward to meeting many members and hearing your success stories.I have been using Adams products on my own and friends cars and I have been very impressed with quality of product.

Kind regards Roger Cowley

Welcome to the party Roger! Glad to have you aboard, and thanks for representing us well in the UK!

Let's schedule a Detail Demo Day when your pallets arrive. Thanks again, and please do chime in here as often as you can.

Cheers!

-Adam

Hi to everybody. My name is Roger I operate a valeting and detailing supply company in England.I sell a range of Adams products in the UK and Europe.I have just ordered a whole new range of Adams products and I am eagerly awaiting shipment to dock!!!

Please contact me if you have any stories, anecdotes or tips I can pass on to my customers here in England.

I am looking forward to meeting many members and hearing your success stories.I have been using Adams products on my own and friends cars and I have been very impressed with quality of product.

Kind regards Roger Cowley

Hi Adam, many thanks for the welcome, I am very pleased to be on board and hope to learn from the experience.

Could you outline what a Detail Demo Day involves please?

I have also been asked by one of my detailing friends if you have any plans for a sealant polish as they are quite popular with the detailer's here?

I hope business is going ok and you and your family are all well.

Kind regards Roger (Autojoy Ltd):cheers: cheers!!!

Welcome to the party Roger! Glad to have you aboard, and thanks for representing us well in the UK!

Let's schedule a Detail Demo Day when your pallets arrive. Thanks again, and please do chime in here as often as you can.

Cheers!

-Adam

Sure Roger, a Clinic would be organized primarily through websites, with everyone invited, particularly a few large car clubs. We send a person, and samples, as well as goods to sell at the event for a discount. All attendees get a chance to work with our products to see how they perform.

Typically, people buy goods at the event, and we bring a computer should people want to buy things that we don't have at the event online, with free shipping and a show discount. (We try to load up enough product so that doesn't happen, but often lately, we'll sell out early.

As for the sealant, stay tuned! Coming soon . . . . .

Thanks again Roger, and glad to have you aboard.

Cheers, Adam

Many thanks for the contact Mr Happy.

Although we are an old country we have moved into the 21st Century here in the UK.

There is a growing band of detailer's here in the UK and people who want to really look after their motors.

Valeting now seems to cover all manner of hand car washes and main dealer and used car market work where as detailing is steadily growing and I think looks to be the main growth market here (after CC (credit crunch) )

Please keep the questions coming and keep on smiling:hi:.

Regards Roger (Autojoy Ltd)

There is a growing band of detailer's here in the UK and people who want to really look after their motors.

(Autojoy Ltd)

Absolutely :D:D:D:D:D:D

Some of the best detailing posts I have seen have come from the UK including Mr Dalton :cheers:

Hi Ashley,many thanks for your welcome.:welcome:

I hope you are well and soaking up the Californian sunshine.

I must just thank you once again and all the team for your help,patience and understanding in processing my order to the UK, a truly awesome job well done indeed.:grouphug: I will let you know when the shipment arrives here.I am looking forward to working with you again very soon!!!:thumbsup:

Warmest kind regards Roger

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Roger, nice to see another Brit on the forum, & who better than our supplier here in Blighty:thumbsup:.

I will be very interested to see when your Adams stock arrives on your web site, I'm really looking to purchase one of the gallon Detail spray bottles & also some Buttery Wax. I'll be keeping an eye out for any updates.

Cheers

John:uk:

• 3 weeks later...