Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just bought a daily driver!

JJ1o87

Hey guys, I just left the dealership and leased a daily driver. I'm tired of using the Challenger as a daily driver - it's getting wrecked. I want to have this car when I'm 40 so I'm happy this worked out. Oh wait, I forgot to mention what I'm getting. I'm leasing a 2010 Volkswagen GTI. Being as how I'm still in school I didn't go nuts with options. I only got navigation, sunroof, and the 18 inch rims. I'm super excited I should have it by Wednesday.

Only rough part is that I decided to get a stick shift. We'll see how that goes... :willy::thumbsup:

Hey guys, I just left the dealership and leased a daily driver. I'm tired of using the Challenger as a daily driver - it's getting wrecked. I want to have this car when I'm 40 so I'm happy this worked out. Oh wait, I forgot to mention what I'm getting. I'm leasing a 2010 Volkswagen GTI. Being as how I'm still in school I didn't go nuts with options. I only got navigation, sunroof, and the 18 inch rims. I'm super excited I should have it by Wednesday.

Only rough part is that I decided to get a stick shift. We'll see how that goes... :willy::thumbsup:

lol at the stick shift part... i was the first to know obviously lol...cant wait to check this out bro congrats ! :2thumbs:

Can't wait to see some pics. I personally think you made a great decision with the stick. I prefer driving a manual. Makes me feel more in control and requires you to pay more attention to your driving. I'd have a stick on my wife's car as well if she'd drive it, but she prefers automatic.

The first time you get stuck in 10 plus miles of bumper to bumper traffic on the LIE on a holiday weekend.

Or the Meadowbrook Parkway going to or coming home from Jones beach, you'll begin to question that decision. Been there, done that. :burnout:

Sounds like a very smart move:thumbsup: Can't wait to see the pics. You should see a big savings at the gas station also.

Hey guys! I originally wanted white but the only white ones in the area were more expensive. I only wanted navigation and the 18s. It's an odd combo so the only one that fit my match was this car in PA. Only thing it had that I didn't need was a sunroof - but I'm not paying for that. The color is called shadow blue metallic. It's a new color on the gti - it's not even on their website yet. The Volkswagen CC has this color available currently. But I haven't seen it in person yet - so I'm taking a bit of risk.

Archived