Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clay and waterless wash

SaleenJOE

Question

When i was working on the SVO this weekend i tried using waterless wash on one side of the hood and DS on the other the clay the car. Both cleaned very well but the thing i really liked was you didnt have to use as much of the WW vs the DS cause of the extra lubricants. I always seem to spary a ton of DS on the car to keep the clay lubed enough and with the WW i didnt have to use no where near as much. Just thought I would share with you guys. And the WW made the garage smell great lol.:banana:

10 answers to this question

Go with what works for you, but I personally find WW to be too slippery for clay lubrication. There is such a thing as TOO MUCH lubrication when claying. If you over lubricate the clay can't work on grabbing and sheering off bonded surface contamination.

:iagree: With Dylan, WCW is too slick !

Some of us just need more lube than others :D

lol. I understand to much will render the clay useless same will happen with the DS i would think. i didnt soak the area a little of the WW went a long wqay and then i went back over it with DS and clay to see if anything was missed and clay came out clean so it worked well for my car but it may now work all the time. Just something different I tried and thought i would share

I love getting new products I haven't tried yet. It was so cool to get the WW and find out what it smells like!!!! Mmmmmmmm coconut! My wife loves coming into the garage now. She keeps looking for Febreeze bottles, lol

Oh, it works great too!

Archived