Customer Service 866.965.0400

new young guy from so cal

bige2389

well im new to this and really have just got into detailing... well my dad use to detail i didnt really start paying attention until i got my own car so if you have any great tips leave some comments thanks Eric

hello-1-1.gif:hi::hi:

Sometimes I wish I would have paid more attention to what my parents said to me. At the time, it really didn't seem to be important but as time goes by I find myself changing my mind and wishing I would have listened a little better in some areas.

I guess this is one of those cases. :D

Post up some pics when you get a chance. We love pics.

Sometimes I wish I would have paid more attention to what my parents said to me. At the time' date=' it really didn't seem to be important but as time goes by I find myself changing my mind and wishing I would have listened a little better in some areas.

I guess this is one of those cases. :D

Post up some pics when you get a chance. We love pics.[/quote']]

I could not agree with you more. Luckily I am still fairly young and there is time to start listening

well im new to this and really have just got into detailing... well my dad use to detail i didnt really start paying attention until i got my own car so if you have any great tips leave some comments thanks Eric

Welcome Eric!! Funny how getting your own car suddenly makes you care about cars... I was the same way when I got my first car.

So what are you driving?

i will for sure post some pics but definitely i will try to make it to costa mesa always like to learn new things.. and cars are a passion.. well i drive a 2002 civic Si but my dad gave me his 81 corvette so i have that as well as a project my grandfather gave me a 51 f100 that is sitting in my fathers backyard

• 2 weeks later...

Archived