Customer Service 866.965.0400

If You Fear Spiders, Do NOT Enter This Thread!

Junkman2008

... but if you feel like busting your gut laughing, check out this video.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

A man is attempting to capture a female Banded Huntsman spider during mating season, which has camped out on his ceiling. These puppies are not dangerous to humans, but they will bite if provoked.

Why anyone would want to screw with something this big is beyond me! The thing has eight eyes! The end of the video had me in stitches! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HuntsmanSpider.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you think thats bad check this out, you couldnt pay any amount of money for me to do this, oh ya that was a big *** spider to.

Oh hell, those things were little. I still would do it either but if one landed on me, I would stain my undies!

Don't feel bad guys, I jumped too! The problem is, if we were all in the same room when that thing jumped, you had better call out the direction you're running or you would end up getting trampled by AJ "The Fridge" Junkman screaming like a banshee! :lol:

Don't they have brooms in Australia? :lol: I laughed at that, too. The poor little girl was probably traumatized for life!

I googled the Marine video as well. Too funny -- that nut's tougher than me, for sure! :2thumbs:

That is so typical of some jarheads with nothing better to do. I can tell you stories for days. The crap I've seen, good Lord!

Do those things cruise around in the challenger too?

Heh...nope. I would be fearful of squishing them. The live in their cages (each has their own so they don't kill each other) on the dresser about 6 feet away from our bed.

Archived