Customer Service 866.965.0400

If You Fear Spiders, Do NOT Enter This Thread!

Junkman2008

I'd just as likely burn my house down before going near something like that... I am TERRIFIED of spiders and have no problem admitting I scream like a little girl around them.

Just that picture at the beginning of this thread was enough to keep me from sleeping tonight.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would have seen a twelve gauge sized hole in my ceiling if that was in my house.

Word!

What had me crackin' up was how everything that can, will get in your way when you're trying to haul butt away from a situation like that. I mean that Tupperware bowl was doing one heck of a job at trying to tackle that guy at the end. That bowl was like, "Use me to catch that monster? How about I trip your butt so that it can bite you!" :lol:

I'd just as likely burn my house down before going near something like that... I am TERRIFIED of spiders and have no problem admitting I scream like a little girl around them.

Just that picture at the beginning of this thread was enough to keep me from sleeping tonight.

As much as I hate to admit it.. :iagree:

I make my wife kill the spiders around the house, and you will find an arsenal of RAID in the garage.

LOL! i can't kill them either, i'm too afriad they will jump on my foot, crawl up my legg and bite me as i try to squish them

I had a honey bee do that to me once but I was out of those pants and butt naked in the backyard before it could land that nasty sting! Safety over dignity prevailed that day!

I had a honey bee do that to me once but I was out of those pants and butt naked in the backyard before it could land that nasty sting! Safety over dignity prevailed that day!

They are going to have a sitcom of you soon aj

Good grief Jesse, has your sig pic grew a little??? Now you're going to make me go look up the size restrictions! :willy:

I know it to big. I resize it and reapplyed it now it says the resize one is to big. I cant get it to go through. I even tryed a really small sig.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its okay in Denmark they are small. Then I'll just pick up my cats and let them kill it :D

But I really do hate spiders.

Even if I see something that looks like a spider (and maybe just are some threads) then my heart beats faster and I jumps away FAST!

I'm such a wuzz!

Archived