Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone in your house share the passion

694doorbird

Question

We are all on this forum because we like to have our vehicles looking the best they can. Here's something that I've been thinking about the last couple days.

Does your Wife/GF/Husband/BF/Children have the same passion?

My wife enjoys it when her Charger is clean and shiny. Especially when she get compliments from her co-workers. However, she doesn't wash it and sometimes think that I go overboard. She does like it when the garage smells like coconut after a WW treatment. As far as the children, they have no passion for a clean car.

My wife loves it when the cars are spotless but cant get here to wipe them down,she tells me thats my job lol. But when her truck is dirty watch out she isnt a happy camper and is on me about when will i detail it lol

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hahahaha! That's a joke! My husband has an Accord that he bought new in 1996. It has 266,000 miles on it. He has never cleaned it. He lost his cookies in is a couple of years ago and I told him I won't ride in it again until he cleans that up. He' getting a new car next week, so maybe I can ride in his car again after that.

This thread is hilarious to me!

My wife is as big an addict as me. She reads this forum faithfully and is always asking me "what's this for" and "how does this work" and "should we be doing what this guy says". It's annoying!! :lolsmack:

nope im the only one, im only 19 so i still live at home but my parents or my sisters dont like cleaning there vehicles to what us members think is clean. my dad likes to wash his truck lots, so as long as it looks clean its fine with him.

Archived