Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you! As for me, I'm not convinced all that Corvette hp and a snowy/slushy/salted roadway is a good combination...

:lolsmack:

:iagree:

Yep. It gets inspected this month, and hopefully a couple more drives, then goodnight till March.

• 2 weeks later...
:mad::mad:My plans are to try and avoid having a heart attack waiting to hear about my pension. Someone somewhere screwed up my years of service and now they're saying I owe them $$ and they're cutting my pension. :confused::mad::mad:

Man Rich I am sorry to hear that. YIKES!

Well this weekend I am just hanging out around town. I have a house warming party to go to and I work OT on Sunday. I just volunteered to be a foster mom for the Dachshund Rescue of North America. Some of you may recall I put my Doxie, Bailey, down a few months ago and I recently honored him with a tattoo. I am not ready for a dog of my own, I don't think, but this might be a good stepping stone for me.

Rich' date='

I'd be putting my foot somewhere it shouldn't be.

Thats terrible. I hope everything turns out alright. If you need me to beat someone up just let me know.

Today I am heading back to the new house to paint the hallway. Sound fun?[/quote']

Still painting?:confused:

Still painting?:confused:

Almost done Chris!

Bedroom:

Construction.jpgDSC00154.jpg

Hallway:

HPIM3225.jpgDSC00010.jpg

Today I finish the hallway and put the floor molding back on.

Then I have to move the family room furniture and take up the old carpet because I am having my bedroom and family room carpet installed on Tuesday!

WooooooHoooooo I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. :banana::banana: