Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

I'm very careful when driving...its the other idiots that dont know how to drive that scares me. :help:

My back is getting better....:banana: Someone just needs to quit putting me in the pretzel position. LOL

:lolsmack: at least for now, till you get better ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow. The retail end of business has stayed slow through the holidays and is still kind of lagging compared to last year this time.

Wish it was warmer. I'd go out and do something constructive, like detail my truck... :banana::banana::banana:

Afternoon all. Woke up this morning to a white wonderland. Not snow..........ICE! Every tree branch, bush, and bird feeder is coated in ice with icicles hanging off everything. Beautiful, but the driveway is deadly. It was supposed to warm up and change to rain, but that never happened here. Now they're calling for snow and wind later on today.

Anybody wanna send me to Florida for a couple months??? :help::help::help::help:

Thank you guys for the kind words for the fallen officer......very nice of you and I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I lost one of my rookies in 2005 in the line of duty, still hard to this day. You guys truly are awesome! I have been to too many Police Funerals in my career and it never gets easier. In 2008 alone, 132 Officers died in the line of duty for the little pay we get.

Ok, sorry......getting to deep with it all! We are all just like a family.....

Edited by lanespd200

good afternoon, lol

i totally feel like that cat! i have a sore throat and my nose hurts, my left ear is feeling wierd and when i sneeze. OUCH!

i had a flu shot, but dr said that i could have a different strain, Mom's got it too, JJ had a sore throat like on sunda or monday.. i think he gave it to us :(

but now i know why he was whining all the time.. poor lil guy.