70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope your not coming down with the flu. :willy::willy:

Get better soon. I hate feeling icky.

Thanks!

No I am not coming down with anything, but thanks for the concern! I appreciate it!

I have a severe case of acid reflux accompanied by some ulcers.

So just about every morning I have severe stomach pain.

Thanks! No I am not coming down with anything, but thanks for the concern! I appreciate it! I have a severe case of acid reflux accompanied by some ulcers. So just about every morning I have severe stomach pain.

Christopher, you need to take care of yourself!:willy:

Good Mornin' backatchya Teresa and all the great people here! 70 here today in Vegas with plenty of sunshine.

Good luck to the new 44th President. Whom ever you voted for or your political beliefs, I think we are all wishing the best for President Obama, if he does well, we all will do well! :cheers:

Good Mornin' backatchya Teresa and all the great people here! 70 here today in Vegas with plenty of sunshine.

Good luck to the new 44th President. Whom ever you voted for or your political beliefs, I think we are all wishing the best for President Obama, if he does well, we all will do well! :cheers:

Good Morning.

Did you see the home page of MSN?? People are allowed to post comments about todays Obama events...some are good and some are not and they are scrolling them on the page.

I hope Obama can turn things around in the near future. If not...we could be screwed.

841031.gif

Happy Tuesday Everyone. Its a whopping 9* here. :banana: On a good note...the sun is shining and I am here to see it!!

Teresa, you are the Bomb Diggity! How you find a new graphic, groovier by the day, is amazing. How DO you do it sister??:2thumbs:

Stay warm today!

Good Morning Gang! Well, we now have a new president. My hope is that good will come in the next four years :xfingers: ........it sure can't get much worse.

God bless the new president. :patriot: