Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's going on this weekend friends??

That's more snow that we have out here, but it's cold, it's up to a balmy 18 already:mad:

Suppose to go to the Rockies game tonight, not much like baseball weather, I'm kindof hopin' that they postpone it until a little nicer weather.

Bluezey:pc:

No snow in Metro Detroit but my brothers live in the UP and they called and said it is snowing there.

The snow pics are neat that Adam posted. If it is going to snow, it might as well snow hard. I love it when it dumps alot at one time. :banana::banana:

I went to the Cider Mill today with my daughter and grandson. Donuts were $8 a dozen. Thats crazy but of course I bought some.

Tomorrow my daughter will be 26!!! Where does the time go?? :willy::willy:

Cold here too. But no snow yet. We don't normally get any significant snow till January, but this year has been so weird that it wouldn't surprise me to see snow soon. Nice pics...........but keep the snow there.

Well this is my dad's wives tail prediction for the winter.

Get this...it has to do with skunk's stripes. He claims that the length and width of a skunk's white stripe will determine whether or not we have a hard or mild winter-LOL! Anyway, he saw a skunk dead on the road with only a white dot on its back so he claims it won't snow that much this year in our area.

Time will tell. He also is retired USAF and believes in UFOs. :lolsmack:

Well this is my dad's wives tail prediction for the winter.

Get this...it has to do with skunk's stripes. He claims that the length and width of a skunk's white stripe will determine whether or not we have a hard or mild winter-LOL! Anyway, he saw a skunk dead on the road with only a white dot on its back so he claims it won't snow that much this year in our area.

Time will tell. He also is retired USAF and believes in UFOs. :lolsmack:

I see Martians running around Eastern WA all the time. :jester:

Hey could you folks up north and out west quit hoarding all the cold weather! We have bee having record highs for the past week. We've had TWO days of weather below 90 since April and would like to cool off a little. I promise we won't gloat about having winter month car shows.

Ok, I promise we won't gloat too much about having winter month car shows.

Ok, even if we gloat about it, we won't post pictures.

Ok, we won't post many pictures.

Ok, we... oh to heck with it, we'll just put up with July in October.

Hey could you folks up north and out west quit hoarding all the cold weather! We have bee having record highs for the past week. We've had TWO days of weather below 90 since April and would like to cool off a little. I promise we won't gloat about having winter month car shows.

Oh. You are just bad. thsmiley_snowball.gif

You bad.....:lol: