Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yg222.gif:hi::hi::hi:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and didn't gain too much weight. :xfingers:

Its snowing here in MI. 34* I wish it would dump on us. I love a TON of snow all at once. And I know how to drive in it...:burnout::burnout:

Good morning.......you should drive here in Texas when it snows, you would think people needed to put training wheels on their vehicles. I was raised in Ohio so I have a little knowledge on how to drive. :)

Have a great Monday!

Where I live in Pa we get the snow plus we're in the valley, so to go anywhere you have to uphill in every direction. We definitely know how to drive in snow. But go just 60 miles south and they close schools for half an inch of snow! Silly people.

Today it's actually decent out. First day of whitetail deer hunting season and there is enough snow on the ground to track the deer, temps in the mid 30's and it's not snowing or raining. I know my wife will want me hanging decorations outside . All I can do is.......:bow:dear.

yg222.gif:hi::hi::hi:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and didn't gain too much weight. :xfingers:

Its snowing here in MI. 34* I wish it would dump on us. I love a TON of snow all at once. And I know how to drive in it...:burnout::burnout:

so how are the tires working out for you?

Happy Monday everyone.. i'm glad i'm back at work :D missed you guys!!:thumbsup::grouphug:

I shopped till i dropped friday :D

JJ was a lil trooper, woke him up at 4am, walked him out to the car.. he said "go byebye, ok" :D

that's my good lil man :thumbsup:

i had nightmares last night that my order was dropped off here friday, and someone took it.. it was scary..:willy:

and the good news.. even though I ate tons, I still fit in my jeans ;):thumbsup:

What about me :(

Mine Bday was in September and not a word out of you then :mad:

So I sense you are feeling left out Bill so...I was going to make you your own thread but I decided to tell you here.

11915.gif

Feel better now??? If you need anything else just let me know.:willy:

Good Tuesday Morning everyone. I couldn't sleep and was up at 5:22 this morning. Looking for a new car (daily driver) and am so confused. Went to look at an 09 Malibu LTZ, but had trouble getting in and out of it.......steering wheel doesn't go up high enough to get my legs in and out comfortably. So I drove an Impala SS. Liked it alot, but it's black...........don't really want to deal with another black car, plus the pmts. would be a stretch. Looked at a Buick Lucernne CXL which the wife likes, but it's more of an "old man's" car. Next was a Pontiac G8. Not the GT version, but still a very nice car and the one I'd really like to have. Only drawback was that it is rear wheel drive and doesn't have positraction which would be a necessity in Pa in winter. Next up was a Pontiac Torrent AWD. Junk. So I tried a Chevy Equinox Sport. Great suv, nice pick up, roomy, but again, pricey and stretching the budget, plus the dealer won't meet my price for mine. So what do I do? Bite the bullet and get the uncomfortable Malibu? Or deal with the lack of posi in the G8? Buy the G8 and have them rip out the rear end and install positraction? Or is there another nice looking, great priced mid size or full size car or suv out there that I haven't thought of yet? Really not into imports. But I'm willing to consider anything at this point! :help::help:

Good morning......I just got off work!

Rich, I definetly would not SETTLE for something that is going to make you uncomfortable! That is just my opinion, be happy with what you drive. Although you say you are not into imports, I am a Nissan fan. Last two cars were Nissans and I loved them. I had the 350Z (black and too much work) and I currently have the Titan. So you know what I am going to say.....go look at the Altima or Maxima. I am not sure on what the cost are these days but probably pretty comparable to what you are looking at. I really like the Altimas.....they have gotten better. Like I said, just my opinion......good luck with whatever you choose! :)

Good Tuesday Morning everyone. I couldn't sleep and was up at 5:22 this morning. Looking for a new car (daily driver) and am so confused. Went to look at an 09 Malibu LTZ, but had trouble getting in and out of it.......steering wheel doesn't go up high enough to get my legs in and out comfortably. So I drove an Impala SS. Liked it alot, but it's black...........don't really want to deal with another black car, plus the pmts. would be a stretch. Looked at a Buick Lucernne CXL which the wife likes, but it's more of an "old man's" car. Next was a Pontiac G8. Not the GT version, but still a very nice car and the one I'd really like to have. Only drawback was that it is rear wheel drive and doesn't have positraction which would be a necessity in Pa in winter. Next up was a Pontiac Torrent AWD. Junk. So I tried a Chevy Equinox Sport. Great suv, nice pick up, roomy, but again, pricey and stretching the budget, plus the dealer won't meet my price for mine. So what do I do? Bite the bullet and get the uncomfortable Malibu? Or deal with the lack of posi in the G8? Buy the G8 and have them rip out the rear end and install positraction? Or is there another nice looking, great priced mid size or full size car or suv out there that I haven't thought of yet? Really not into imports. But I'm willing to consider anything at this point! :help::help:

I gotta think that the G8 has traction control, which would negate the need for positraction, no?

Rich...my BF says out of all of them the G8 would be the way to go. He says it is built very well. He is a bodyman at a Pontiac GMC dealership and he works on them all the time. He wanted me to buy one but I was stubborn and now I have the PIG. :burnout:

What's the PIG Teresa?

Rich, you looking for MPG, or just something comfortable to drive every day?

Do you have an SUV or truck now Rich?

Good morning......I just got off work!

Rich, I definetly would not SETTLE for something that is going to make you uncomfortable! That is just my opinion, be happy with what you drive. Although you say you are not into imports, I am a Nissan fan. Last two cars were Nissans and I loved them. I had the 350Z (black and too much work) and I currently have the Titan. So you know what I am going to say.....go look at the Altima or Maxima. I am not sure on what the cost are these days but probably pretty comparable to what you are looking at. I really like the Altimas.....they have gotten better. Like I said, just my opinion......good luck with whatever you choose! :)

i agree don't settle unless you HAVE to.. those Nissan's are pretty nice the new Altima is really nice with rims.. i fell in love with one in a parking lot, hehe

i dunno what ur budget is, but the most comfy & fun car i ever had was my 06 TL.. you can pick used ones up in the 20's.. i wouldn't get an 09, they are fugly.. that poor car looks like it wants to be a train, yuck!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!! i have a hard day today.. the boss is gone and i have to sign Christmas cards... yup, gonna be a long day :lol:

Well, I ended up finding an Impala SS in Red Jewel Tintcoat, fully loaded, sunroof and all. Got what I wanted for my trade and great payments. So now I'm done for five years. :banana: