Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

• 2 months later...
I truly knows how expensive it is to restore the old AW11 - Ive done it 3 times!

And I'll never do it again.

With the 2 first AW11's I just picked up good "donors" in Germany with no rust or anything, but there is NO MORE AW11 in Germany in good condition. So in 2006 when I restored the '86 targa I got now I have to find a car in Malaysia and shipped home.

And then make the N/A targa legale with the SuperCharger engine. And thats a lots of paperwork and tests in Denmark.

I have used more money on those cars than you ever can imagine, but now when its up running with 200hp/250Nm and everyone are turning there heads after me on the streets - its totally worth it.

Next time I'll restore a car I think I would take a '69 Mustang :D

Yeah, you and half the male population of the US. :D

Perhaps the Bullitt color scheme and wheels? ;)

Nice job, I'm at 41 since New Years.. what have you been doing?

For the last 2 months I've done Atkins Induction and just working out. I'm about to experiment with a Slow Carb that each week you do 6 days of low carb and then 1 day of eating what you want. It supposedly helps keep your metabolic rate from dropping after long dieting which will prevent long plateaus in your diet. I'm going to try it out for a month to see if it works and if it doesn't, then I'll go back to strict Atkins.

• 3 weeks later...