Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Thanks..they are the Cor Velocity 4. They don't let me out of Houston much, lol. I'll have to meet up with the SA group the next time I'm through.

Yeah, you should try make it up for a Friday Night Fever car show (first friday of every month if memory serves), that's where we had the Junkman last time ;)

• 4 months later...

I like to call this the progression of my hair:

Me with my Dad ~1974/5:

DylanDad.jpg

My first serious quartet, Class of '94 in 1994:

Classof94.jpg

Here's my wife and I during an Audi rally a few years ago when we were still dating in 2002:

P8030271.JPG

Me singing to and eventually proposing to my wife in 2003:

DylanProposal.jpg

My most recent quartet, State Line Grocery, that got as high as 3rd internationally: (We're on Comcast On-Demand/Music/Top Picks/Barbershop this December and January)

StateLine.jpg

Edited by AudiOx

So why didn't you sing at the clinic yesterday? :D

I'd hate to get something thrown at me and risk damaging that perfect spot on the Kia or the fixed scratch on the trashed S4.

P.S. I've known that S4 for many years as it used to belong to another aquantaince. I couldn't believe how trashed it was. Made me cringe.

This is the ONLY picture of me on the INTERNET. This is the only forum I will post any personal pictures on.

735.jpg

Steve, when you're done checking the oil there, polish up those headlights and use a little in and out spray on the grill :lol::lol:.

Seriously, whatcha fixing up there?