Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Here I am in Portage, Alaska. portage glacier cruise tour.

60e1a50b-29d2-d17a.jpg

here I am trying to catch my sliding suv while trying not slide myself.

60e1a50b-2a14-e1e7.jpg

snow machining in Alaska.

60e1a50b-2a3e-ce99.jpg

Alaska pipeline.

60e1a50b-2a54-027a.jpg

Arctic circle, just south of Cold Foot Alaska.

60e1a50b-2a69-9824.jpg

Me working as part of the shine crew in Auburn, Indiana

60e1a50b-2a8f-1cf9.jpg

Me Being silly at like 3am and so I decided to flatten my hair ...and take stupid pictures. Hehe.

60e1a50b-2aba-747b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how the heck do people do pics like the second to last one? that's friggin awesome!

That picture (and the other of my wife and I standing in the snow) were taken in Mont Tremblant Quebec in the lobby of our hotel. We began dating there and decided to return to have our engagement photos taken (and for snowboarding of course).

The process was pretty boring for me. I had to sit very still staring at the same sign on the wall while they positioned her in several spots snapping a pic everytime. Then when they edit the photos the add all the different ones of her on to one photo. I think they call it layering or multi shots or something like that.

Overall it took about 25 minutes to shoot and my adult beverage was becoming watered down very quickly!

That picture (and the other of my wife and I standing in the snow) were taken in Mont Tremblant Quebec in the lobby of our hotel. We began dating there and decided to return to have our engagement photos taken (and for snowboarding of course).

The process was pretty boring for me. I had to sit very still staring at the same sign on the wall while they positioned her in several spots snapping a pic everytime. Then when they edit the photos the add all the different ones of her on to one photo. I think they call it layering or multi shots or something like that.

Overall it took about 25 minutes to shoot and my adult beverage was becoming watered down very quickly!

that does sound boring...and a waste of a drink. :lol:

should have said, "what are you talking about? i'm dating Quintuplets. woot"

:grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...
This is from my last Vegas trip. We went on the ZipLine right down through Freemont St.

ZipLine.jpg

Looks fun. Not going to lie though at first I tought the zipline harness was a pole especially when I read vegas. :D: just scroll your screen until you only have half the picture on it.

• 3 months later...
Here is a recent pic of me' date=' my daughter and her one year old twins.

[img']http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/sweetee1207/Stuff/IMG-1.jpg[/img]

Which one is you, left or right? ;)

awwww everyone is matching :lolsmack:

:jester: cute pic

Mama hates it when I dress the twins.:willy:

I never dress them the same. I let them be individuals for the day.

I just polled the twins. Abby likes dressing the same and Caitlyn does not. Mama says it's not up to them and stop asking silly questions.

Which one is you, left or right? ;)

Mama hates it when I dress the twins.:willy:

I never dress them the same. I let them be individuals for the day.

I just polled the twins. Abby likes dressing the same and Caitlyn does not. Mama says it's not up to them and stop asking silly questions.

lol... you're so outnumbered. Stop fighting it and just go along, my friend.